Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
02-07-2014, 02:10 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Think I might start playing chess again. The local club meets fairly close to where I live and they don't have very many strong players, I think I can take em.

Wipe the flaw with this scum, partake in a few national tournaments, become the National champ, beat the assorted Australian and south Asian champs, go the world champs and defeat the current 23 year old Norwegian world champion, get my little trophy, put trophy above the fireplace and never play chess again having reached the peek position in the sport, find new hobby.

Sounds like a plan.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
02-07-2014, 04:50 AM
Some shitty work seminar for the unemployment people so they don't cut off my unemployment benefit AND a back tooth pulled, all in one day tomorrow.
This'll be fun...
OH and an 8 oclock wake up time.

fml tomorrow is gonna suck balls.

02-07-2014, 08:18 AM
(02-07-2014 12:36 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(01-07-2014 05:26 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Being 7 months pregnant in 95 degree heat. Thank goodness for the pool.

Luckily no one mistook me for a beach ball.

Just a whale.

[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
02-07-2014, 09:07 AM
(02-07-2014 08:18 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 12:36 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Just a whale.

http://www.cracked.com/quick-fixes/the-d...ding-nemo/

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
02-07-2014, 12:55 PM
Go have a holiday, a nice break in the bush, all fine and dandy. Get back I'm 100% recharged. At work 1 day when I start feeling sick, stick around for another two days. Turns out on my little trip I picked up tick bite fever.

37C fever, pain, nausea and antibiotics that make my throat swell up so I cant swallow and generally make me feel worse that the bloody bacterial infection. Finally get back to work and my colleague has some strain of flu and passes it to me. Off sick again.

Back at work and have to do a whole moths work in less than two weeks.

Have three separate arguments with the staff over inconsequential shit.

Get blamed for a consultant not submitting paperwork, causing a transfer of ownership to not be done, and the senior management of the region going apeshit.

Get our compliance audit and the parent company yet again altered things with no notice, and we get marked down for it.

Finally after going to work at 6:30 am for two weeks, work a Sunday when I'm supposed to be off everything is back on schedule. No out standing items.

FUCK YOU UNIVERSE! YOU WILL NOT BREAK ME!

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Blackhand293's post
02-07-2014, 02:58 PM
Nice to see you posting again, hand of blackness Smile Tick bite fever isn't something to mess with, holy shit. Glad you kicked it in the nut sack though Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
02-07-2014, 03:42 PM
(02-07-2014 12:55 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  Go have a holiday, a nice break in the bush, all fine and dandy. Get back I'm 100% recharged. At work 1 day when I start feeling sick, stick around for another two days. Turns out on my little trip I picked up tick bite fever.

37C fever, pain, nausea and antibiotics that make my throat swell up so I cant swallow and generally make me feel worse that the bloody bacterial infection. Finally get back to work and my colleague has some strain of flu and passes it to me. Off sick again.

Back at work and have to do a whole moths work in less than two weeks.

Have three separate arguments with the staff over inconsequential shit.

Get blamed for a consultant not submitting paperwork, causing a transfer of ownership to not be done, and the senior management of the region going apeshit.

Get our compliance audit and the parent company yet again altered things with no notice, and we get marked down for it.

Finally after going to work at 6:30 am for two weeks, work a Sunday when I'm supposed to be off everything is back on schedule. No out standing items.

FUCK YOU UNIVERSE! YOU WILL NOT BREAK ME!

You already had this, what did I tell you about bug repellent?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
02-07-2014, 04:58 PM
I hope I get to keep my tooth once pulled.

02-07-2014, 05:07 PM
(02-07-2014 04:58 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I hope I get to keep my tooth once pulled.

*Insert Tooth Fairy Gay Joke*

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
02-07-2014, 05:12 PM
(02-07-2014 04:58 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I hope I get to keep my tooth once pulled.

Gonna make a necklace or an earring out of it? Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat