Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
03-07-2014, 08:29 PM
RE: Ranting corner
AngryWeeping

I was walking back down the sidewalk after going up it three times, which is about a mile or so. So and so coming up the sidewalk said "happy 4th of July." I said "Hi" back to this.... human, and she grunted a negative impression of how I sounded. So, I said, trying to sound a little less shy "I was just saying hi back to you." She started acting defensive. I forgot what rude BS she said next, but I decided to trot my butt across the road to talk to her within range.

She started backing up as if I were carrying a knife or something! Dodgy RUDE MUCH!? She's like "What are you going?!?!?" I simply stated again, as best I could "I was only saying Hi back to you." (I don't have the energy of a six year old! GOD!!)

Then she rudely said "What's your PROBLEM!?Angry" I thought "Oh! How dare you talk to me like that after the courtesy I just showed you!"

At this point, be honest, who is the bitch of this story?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2014, 08:30 PM
Over and over and over. It doesn't matter what mood, and I get this.
03-07-2014, 08:35 PM
(03-07-2014 08:29 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  AngryWeeping

I was walking back down the sidewalk after going up it three times, which is about a mile or so. So and so coming up the sidewalk said "happy 4th of July." I said "Hi" back to this.... human, and she grunted a negative impression of how I sounded. So, I said, trying to sound a little less shy "I was just saying hi back to you." She started acting defensive. I forgot what rude BS she said next, but I decided to trot my butt across the road to talk to her within range.

She started backing up as if I were carrying a knife or something! Dodgy RUDE MUCH!? She's like "What are you going?!?!?" I simply stated again, as best I could "I was only saying Hi back to you." (I don't have the energy of a six year old! GOD!!)

Then she rudely said "What's your PROBLEM!?Angry" I thought "Oh! How dare you talk to me like that after the courtesy I just showed you!"

Hug

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
03-07-2014, 08:39 PM
I bought a star bucks frappachino once that made me high! All I did was be frustrated looking. It didn't matter to the employee that one time years ago that I smiled and acted politely to her. I got something in my drink that made me feel high when I drank it at home. All other frapps I have had from the same store and company didn't do this.

I told my Dad "Yes, I'm ready" and he goes nuts toward me about it, acting like he wants to twist my arm! Years ago! My sister? omfg. She hasn't the slightest clue what I've been through! She doesn't want to hear it either! It's literally THAT EASY for me to get chewed down like I'm scum of the earth. I've had it over... and over.. and over again from just about anybody face to face! It's always like a boo hoo thread I try to post.. like anywhere.. Some people act polite, but every dam time a butt hole enters the thread and accuses the shit out of me.

Apparently, Lienda is supposed to be a 24/7 prophessional fake with a different set of vocal chords! Weeping "Are you alright?" No. How am I supposed to be alright, when being me so often gets "I think you're dumb" or "You bitch! How dare you sound like that!" Am I the only one who cares about context?!
03-07-2014, 08:41 PM
(03-07-2014 08:35 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(03-07-2014 08:29 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  AngryWeeping

Hug

Weeping Thanks. I'm going to look into voice surgery. My voice is so unliked by people.
03-07-2014, 09:13 PM
(03-07-2014 04:05 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(03-07-2014 04:00 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Well the best science is mad science, so what better place than a university?

A mad scientist really needs to be in a castle. With Tesla Coils and lightening balls.

Yes, but castles are in rather short supply in this part of the world. I guess the neutrino lab would make a pretty cool mad scientist lair...

Oh, but they say a man's home is his castle. Now I just need to work on the home part. Does making a Jacob's ladder count for a start?

... this is my signature!
03-07-2014, 09:33 PM
(03-07-2014 09:13 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(03-07-2014 04:05 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  A mad scientist really needs to be in a castle. With Tesla Coils and lightening balls.

Yes, but castles are in rather short supply in this part of the world. I guess the neutrino lab would make a pretty cool mad scientist lair...

Oh, but they say a man's home is his castle. Now I just need to work on the home part. Does making a Jacob's ladder count for a start?

Jr. Mad Scientist 3rd class

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
04-07-2014, 07:34 AM
(03-07-2014 04:05 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(03-07-2014 04:00 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Well the best science is mad science, so what better place than a university?

A mad scientist really needs to be in a castle. With Tesla Coils and lightening balls.

Way I see it, a true mad scientist should avoid the over done clichés and tropes like castles, and instead try to blend in with the crowd. As such, what better place for a mad scientist to be than an university?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
04-07-2014, 10:50 AM
I stayed home a little late this morning to catch a delivery, but left for work at 10:30.

I got to work, and guess when the delivery was attempted? 10:40.

Oh, well. Guess I'll drag my ass down to the post office tonight.

... this is my signature!
04-07-2014, 01:24 PM
(04-07-2014 10:50 AM)cjlr Wrote:  I stayed home a little late this morning to catch a delivery, but left for work at 10:30.

I got to work, and guess when the delivery was attempted? 10:40.

Oh, well. Guess I'll drag my ass down to the post office tonight.

You don't have a teleportation device? I thought scientists would have at least one.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube