Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
04-07-2014, 01:28 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(04-07-2014 01:24 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(04-07-2014 10:50 AM)cjlr Wrote:  I stayed home a little late this morning to catch a delivery, but left for work at 10:30.

I got to work, and guess when the delivery was attempted? 10:40.

Oh, well. Guess I'll drag my ass down to the post office tonight.

You don't have a teleportation device? I thought scientists would have at least one.

Nah, he doesn't need a teleportation device. This never would have happened if he lived and worked in a castle. The benefits cannot be denied No

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
04-07-2014, 01:34 PM
(04-07-2014 01:28 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(04-07-2014 01:24 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  You don't have a teleportation device? I thought scientists would have at least one.

Nah, he doesn't need a teleportation device. This never would have happened if he lived and worked in a castle. The benefits cannot be denied No

Why not both?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
04-07-2014, 01:34 PM
(04-07-2014 01:34 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(04-07-2014 01:28 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Nah, he doesn't need a teleportation device. This never would have happened if he lived and worked in a castle. The benefits cannot be denied No

Why not both?

Consider Yes

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
04-07-2014, 01:52 PM
(03-07-2014 08:41 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  
(03-07-2014 08:35 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Hug

Weeping Thanks. I'm going to look into voice surgery. My voice is so unliked by people.

I'm sorry Lienda, you sure seem to be a good person. I don't understand why people are mean to you.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
04-07-2014, 09:20 PM
I like fireworks just fine. I don't like fireworks being set off over my house and pool. The dogs REALLY don't like fireworks this close. Gonna be a long night.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
04-07-2014, 09:23 PM
(04-07-2014 09:20 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I like fireworks just fine. I don't like fireworks being set off over my house and pool. The dogs REALLY don't like fireworks this close. Gonna be a long night.

The dogs took it pretty well thus year. Usually they get a little freaked out.
04-07-2014, 09:25 PM
(04-07-2014 09:20 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I like fireworks just fine. I don't like fireworks being set off over my house and pool. The dogs REALLY don't like fireworks this close. Gonna be a long night.

Here in jersey it is the opposite, you see no fireworks unless it is in a park.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
04-07-2014, 09:26 PM
(04-07-2014 09:23 PM)pablo628 Wrote:  

The dogs took it pretty well thus year. Usually they get a little freaked out.

I let two of mine out (the other one wasn't going to go) at the precise moment a big blast went off over the house and back yard. I nearly got run over by a dog that hasn't moved that fast in years as he ran back in the door.

04-07-2014, 09:55 PM
I'm stuck in the windowless basement with my dog, there atereo blasting the Who....

Yet, the booze is all locked up.

So I cry...

I cry...

Weeping

I do not like the 4th of July.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

04-07-2014, 09:58 PM
(04-07-2014 09:55 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm stuck in the windowless basement with my dog, there atereo blasting the Who....

Yet, the booze is all locked up.

So I cry...

I cry...

Weeping

I do not like the 4th of July.

I don't have a basement or booze...I cry with you. Sadcryface