Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
04-07-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(04-07-2014 09:58 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(04-07-2014 09:55 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm stuck in the windowless basement with my dog, there atereo blasting the Who....

Yet, the booze is all locked up.

So I cry...

I cry...

Weeping

I do not like the 4th of July.

I don't have a basement or booze...I cry with you. Sadcryface

Misery always loves company.

Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2014, 12:52 AM
(04-07-2014 10:50 AM)cjlr Wrote:  I stayed home a little late this morning to catch a delivery, but left for work at 10:30.

I got to work, and guess when the delivery was attempted? 10:40.

Oh, well. Guess I'll drag my ass down to the post office tonight.

Last week I left early from work to get a delivery that was to come between 1:45 and 5:45.

I arrived home at 1:35.

The delivery was attempted at 12:30.

WTAF?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-07-2014, 01:09 AM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2014 01:28 AM by Free Thought.)
(05-07-2014 12:52 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(04-07-2014 10:50 AM)cjlr Wrote:  I stayed home a little late this morning to catch a delivery, but left for work at 10:30.

I got to work, and guess when the delivery was attempted? 10:40.

Oh, well. Guess I'll drag my ass down to the post office tonight.

Last week I left early from work to get a delivery that was to come between 1:45 and 5:45.

I arrived home at 1:35.

The delivery was attempted at 12:30.

WTAF?

Apparently we can safely add 'accurate timing' to the snow, heat, rain and gloomy nights to the list of things which wont stop a courier from their appointed rounds.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
05-07-2014, 10:50 AM
Mr. dead talker John Edward will be "performing' in portland OR next month. Ick.
05-07-2014, 10:52 AM
(05-07-2014 10:50 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Mr. dead talker John Edward will be "performing' in portland OR next month. Ick.

[Image: South_Park_%5BThe_Biggest_Douche_In_The_...002)_5.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
05-07-2014, 04:52 PM
(03-07-2014 09:13 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(03-07-2014 04:05 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  A mad scientist really needs to be in a castle. With Tesla Coils and lightening balls.

Yes, but castles are in rather short supply in this part of the world. I guess the neutrino lab would make a pretty cool mad scientist lair...

Oh, but they say a man's home is his castle. Now I just need to work on the home part. Does making a Jacob's ladder count for a start?

wait, how are there so many sparks on there? Isn't it supposed to be just one spark?

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
05-07-2014, 10:47 PM
I have been sick since Tuesday. A variety of symptoms leading up to a cough that caused me to pull a muscle in my back. Sinuses are crap, have itched all over for days, and been sweating and shivering. Even went to the ER today because I have coughed my throat raw, can't sleep, and nothing is helping.

The injection they gave me hurt like hell and the meds will take a while to work. My long weekend has been total crap. All I can do is stare at the pool and wish I felt well enough to get in it. Censored

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgX7dpZIcYJ6BwxDPPwV_...Ngeo8YNSUR]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
06-07-2014, 03:26 AM
(04-07-2014 01:52 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(03-07-2014 08:41 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  Weeping Thanks. I'm going to look into voice surgery. My voice is so unliked by people.

I'm sorry Lienda, you sure seem to be a good person. I don't understand why people are mean to you.

Thank you. I was confused for a long time now. I've thought about it, and came to a conclusion I really didn't think sounds very nice. (It's also the thing that's pissing me off really good at the moment. Pardon my grammar.)
06-07-2014, 07:07 AM
I wish this sports hernea would just go awayDodgy

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
06-07-2014, 10:29 AM
My friend posted this little "jem" on facebook today
Is it wrong that this scares me a bit?

[Image: everything-we-hear-is-an-opinion-not-a-f...ruth-8.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post