Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
07-07-2014, 08:54 AM
RE: Ranting corner
I partied too hard yesterday. I am paying for it today. I hate being sick for hours without vomiting and without getting better. Let me puke my brains out and then get on with my life. In particular, I would really like to go to sleep Sad.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2014, 08:59 AM
(07-07-2014 08:54 AM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  I partied too hard yesterday. I am paying for it today. I hate being sick for hours without vomiting and without getting better. Let me puke my brains out and then get on with my life. In particular, I would really like to go to sleep Sad.

Drink a lot of water.
07-07-2014, 09:02 AM
(07-07-2014 08:59 AM)pablo628 Wrote:  
(07-07-2014 08:54 AM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  I partied too hard yesterday. I am paying for it today. I hate being sick for hours without vomiting and without getting better. Let me puke my brains out and then get on with my life. In particular, I would really like to go to sleep Sad.

Drink a lot of water.

Yeah been doing that. Damage is done now. No quick fix just have to wait it out.
07-07-2014, 12:50 PM
Heat + Pregnancy + no air conditioning = bad bad news for mommy and baby hobbit. Sad
07-07-2014, 12:54 PM
(07-07-2014 12:50 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Heat + Pregnancy + no air conditioning = bad bad news for mommy and baby hobbit. Sad

Someone call the Censored repairman! This woman is carrying the most important child in the universe, can anyone please help her get the air conditioning she deserves!

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
07-07-2014, 01:03 PM
(07-07-2014 12:54 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(07-07-2014 12:50 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Heat + Pregnancy + no air conditioning = bad bad news for mommy and baby hobbit. Sad

Someone call the Censored repairman! This woman is carrying the most important child in the universe, can anyone please help her get the air conditioning she deserves!

Lol. We talked about getting an air conditioner. But with me "losing" my job due to the pregnancy its just not worth the extra money it would add to the bill.

Maybe next year.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
07-07-2014, 04:40 PM
I'm 22, and once again my mum is making a concerted effort to set me a bed time. Dodgy

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
07-07-2014, 04:42 PM
(07-07-2014 04:40 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I'm 22, and once again my mum is making a concerted effort to set me a bed time. Dodgy

O.o .......

Laughat
07-07-2014, 04:42 PM
(07-07-2014 04:40 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I'm 22, and once again my mum is making a concerted effort to set me a bed time. Dodgy

Might be time to move. Seems like you are old enough to decide when to go to sleep. Maybe things are different there.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
07-07-2014, 09:19 PM

Sucks to read; I don't know about the whole pregnancy part of the equation, but I definitely know much about the heat, especially so without an air-con.
If you have the spare cash, I recommend finding a evaporative cooler unit and setting it up.

(07-07-2014 12:54 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  

Dodgy
Stop trying to chew the scenery, Steven.

Lol, Brits.

My parents both gave up on setting me times for things long ago.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.