(08-07-2014 05:41 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  [Image: imagejpg1_zpsbea5c8ee.jpg]

Oh, it's okay Hug
I've set clean, grease free, metal pots-n-pans on fire Facepalm
Don't ask Confused

Hey now, you can't tell me not to ask Tongue

(08-07-2014 06:04 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  

Get your husband to do it.

LOL too funny. He said the next time he's out mowing that's my job. Men Dodgy Laugh out load

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
08-07-2014, 06:07 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(08-07-2014 06:06 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(08-07-2014 06:04 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Oh, it's okay Hug
Don't ask Confused

(08-07-2014 06:04 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Get your husband to do it.

LOL too funny. He said the next time he's out mowing that's my job. Men Dodgy Laugh out load

You should just go "bitch get in that kitchen, clean that oven and make me a sandwich," then you pimpslap him

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
08-07-2014, 06:09 PM
(08-07-2014 06:07 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(08-07-2014 06:06 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Hey now, you can't tell me not to ask Tongue

You should just go "bitch get in that kitchen, clean that oven and make me a sandwich," then you pimpslap him

Laugh out load oh, the look I'd get!!! In all fairness if he did that to me, he'd get a similar look in his direction Laugh out load

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
08-07-2014, 06:11 PM
(08-07-2014 06:09 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(08-07-2014 06:07 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  You should just go "bitch get in that kitchen, clean that oven and make me a sandwich," then you pimpslap him

Laugh out load oh, the look I'd get!!! In all fairness if he did that to me, he'd get a similar look in his direction Laugh out load

Yeah but you are the girl, you use your soulless charm and he will fall for it Evil_monster

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
08-07-2014, 06:15 PM
(08-07-2014 06:06 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(08-07-2014 06:04 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Oh, it's okay Hug
Don't ask Confused

(08-07-2014 06:04 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Get your husband to do it.

Had some "ancient" skillets whose handles were made of wood, or plastic,... or something flammable!
*Set oven to preheat* *Surely the oven is empty* *Forgets oven is on*
I told ya the rest! Dodgy Blush

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
08-07-2014, 06:16 PM
(08-07-2014 06:15 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(08-07-2014 06:06 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Hey now, you can't tell me not to ask Tongue

Had some "ancient" skillets whose handles were made of wood, or plastic,... or something flammable!
*Set oven to preheat* *Surely the oven is empty* *Forgets oven is on*
I told ya the rest! Dodgy Blush

Just lie and say you burned your self saving some kittens from a fire.

08-07-2014, 06:25 PM

I think I would opt to just buy a new one.

My son washed his clothes the other day with a pack of gum in a pocket...do you know what kind of mess that leaves in the dryer???????

I looked at it and was ready to grab my credit card and head to Home Depot. My son spent over an hour scraping gum off the barrel of the dryer as well as the inside of the door. Bet he doesn't leave gum in a pocket again. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
08-07-2014, 06:37 PM
(08-07-2014 06:25 PM)Anjele Wrote:  

My son washed his clothes the other day with a pack of gum in a pocket...do you know what kind of mess that leaves in the dryer???????

I looked at it and was ready to grab my credit card and head to Home Depot. My son spent over an hour scraping gum off the barrel of the dryer as well as the inside of the door. Bet he doesn't leave gum in a pocket again. Tongue

I want a new one soooo bad!! It's super old, and most of the numbers are worn off the oven dial. Our kitchen is really small though, and the one we have is not only gas, but a very odd size. It's somehow between a regular sized oven and one of those tiny efficiency sized ovens. I haven't had good luck finding a replacement Weeping I think in order to get a new one we'd have to remodel to make it fit Dodgy

Oh, and I would have thrown a FIT over gum in the dryer!!!!

08-07-2014, 06:45 PM
(08-07-2014 06:37 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(08-07-2014 06:25 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I think I would opt to just buy a new one.

I want a new one soooo bad!! It's super old, and most of the numbers are worn off the oven dial. Our kitchen is really small though, and the one we have is not only gas, but a very odd size. It's somehow between a regular sized oven and one of those tiny efficiency sized ovens. I haven't had good luck finding a replacement Weeping I think in order to get a new one we'd have to remodel to make it fit Dodgy

Oh, and I would have thrown a FIT over gum in the dryer!!!!

He didn't mean to do it and he did clean it up. I only helped a little. He felt really bad - but his clothes were minty fresh. Thumbsup

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
08-07-2014, 06:56 PM
(08-07-2014 06:25 PM)Anjele Wrote:  

So him having to clean it up it was double the humor, double the fun, huh?
wah waahhh Yeah, I know! I'm friggin hilarious Drinking Beverage
Tongue

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post