Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
15-07-2014, 07:50 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Do you think Olympic sprinters wax up their butt cheeks pre-race to decrease resistance between the cheeks? Consider
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2014, 03:43 PM
everything Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
15-07-2014, 06:50 PM
(15-07-2014 07:50 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Do you think Olympic sprinters wax up their butt cheeks pre-race to decrease resistance between the cheeks? Consider

Well, not wax but uh... K Y Jelly. It's often used by athletes such as runners and cyclists to prevent chafing. Yes, chafing between ass cheeks, sticky-outy and dangly bits. It's all very scientific and nothing to smirk about ... Shy even though it's also used in women's K Y Jelly wrestling and as a sex lube.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
15-07-2014, 11:59 PM
(15-07-2014 06:50 PM)kim Wrote:  
(15-07-2014 07:50 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Do you think Olympic sprinters wax up their butt cheeks pre-race to decrease resistance between the cheeks? Consider

Well, not wax but uh... K Y Jelly. It's often used by athletes such as runners and cyclists to prevent chafing. Yes, chafing between ass cheeks, sticky-outy and dangly bits. It's all very scientific and nothing to smirk about ... Shy even though it's also used in women's K Y Jelly wrestling and as a sex lube.

Vaseline too Smile Nothing makes you lose your self-consciousness like a few kms worth of chafe Big Grin

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
17-07-2014, 04:30 PM

[Image: no.png]

That's just wishful thinking, homo.

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
17-07-2014, 07:21 PM (This post was last modified: 17-07-2014 07:25 PM by Lienda Bella.)
AngryAngry I'm going to write a pretend letter to vent. Ehem...

Dear Fox Snewz' Bill O'Dump

Let us first remember that pointless little "clip" you showed us!

Some guy calls into some channel pretending to be some important military so and so. She had to deal with what came, and she did. She asked him a simple question, and he gave her an obnoxious reply! Something about a projectile and some person's Censored?! He obviously needs speech lessons. She then had this kind of look on her face ^.^' and possibly have been thinking "Oh. A metaphor. I think I'll ask him about what it actually came from now."

I think that she did what she was supposed to do. Troll then said "You're a dumbass, aren't ya!"

I thought "Hey! Angry Don't treat someone like that, you prick!"

Apparently, you and your guest there just had to talk on and on about how she and her coworkers are oh so dumb and oh so can't pay attention! My mum also thought you, the troll, and your guest were being idiots there! She happens to have been a fan of your channel for years!

Good going, Captain irony
17-07-2014, 08:42 PM
I had a spectacular day at work today. Dodgy

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
18-07-2014, 01:01 AM
Fuck you....

Yeah just fuck you, you supersillious bag of shit.

Wow I feel so much better now.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

18-07-2014, 01:34 AM
(18-07-2014 01:01 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Fuck you....

Yeah just fuck you, you supersillious bag of shit.

Wow I feel so much better now.

*supercilious Big Grin

Ahhhhhhhhhh don't kill me Mom! Bechased

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
18-07-2014, 11:22 AM
I have to go to a little hell called jail for the weekend and I don't want to, dammit it all! Screw it! One weekend and one weekend only. See you fine fellows next week.

~grumbles grumpily~

A wise person makes their own decisions; an ignorant one follows public opinion.