Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
18-07-2014, 12:50 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(18-07-2014 11:22 AM)Elskidor Wrote:  I have to go to a little hell called jail for the weekend and I don't want to, dammit it all! Screw it! One weekend and one weekend only. See you fine fellows next week.

~grumbles grumpily~

Report back on location and conditions. I'm particularly interested in the food.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
18-07-2014, 06:05 PM
Each week the same thing..."bark bark, woof woof, growl rrrrruff, woof growl..." as he repeatedly attacks the front door.

Then 20 minutes later he flops into the floor proud of himself for yet again he's saved the house from the evil gardeners.

He preens....

Facepalm

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

18-07-2014, 06:08 PM
(18-07-2014 06:05 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Each week the same thing..."bark bark, woof woof, growl rrrrruff, woof growl..." as he repeatedly attacks the front door.

Then 20 minutes later he flops into the floor proud of himself for yet again he's saved the house from the evil gardeners.

He preens....

Facepalm

Likewise, we are safe from the evil garbage truck. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
18-07-2014, 06:12 PM
(18-07-2014 06:05 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Each week the same thing..."bark bark, woof woof, growl rrrrruff, woof growl..." as he repeatedly attacks the front door.

He preens....

Facepalm

[Image: 947362_10151422523907689_1112587225_n.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 9 users Like Revenant77x's post
18-07-2014, 06:14 PM
(18-07-2014 06:12 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

He preens....

Facepalm

[Image: 947362_10151422523907689_1112587225_n.jpg]

Precisely!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
19-07-2014, 12:05 AM

He preens....

Facepalm

You have some weird children.. Dodgy

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
19-07-2014, 05:18 PM
Why is it your car battery never shits out on you when you're at HOME??!? Facepalm

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
19-07-2014, 06:03 PM
sorry I hope this is not interruption a long debate but this is ranting corner right. what I am about to tell you will cause you to face palm so hard that you may end up having to clean blood off the floor.. don't worry I hear Obama care has your back with nose surgeries though.

I was trying to discuss a tropic with my best friend{I love him but he drives me crazy sometimes}. I was going to discus the episode of game theory where they talk about the death rods from space and he disagrees with me that the government is doing this because he knows all the top secrete stuff. that's not the face palming part yet. we go on arguing and eventily he claims that gravity is magnetic and that there are such thing as magnetic fault lines. I explain to him that if there where they would not be like real fault lines. the very next argument we get into is the atomic face palmer though. he believes the sun is a planet set on fire. that's right he doesn't believe the sun is a star but a really hot planet with magnetic gravity. sorry I just needed to vent thank you for your time and good luck wit the face.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
19-07-2014, 06:07 PM
this is the video we went on about.....

http://youtu.be/rx5XyspHldk?list=PL35FE5C4B157509C9

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
20-07-2014, 01:38 AM (This post was last modified: 20-07-2014 10:39 AM by Elskidor.)
(18-07-2014 12:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-07-2014 11:22 AM)Elskidor Wrote:  I have to go to a little hell called jail for the weekend and I don't want to, dammit it all! Screw it! One weekend and one weekend only. See you fine fellows next week.

~grumbles grumpily~

Report back on location and conditions. I'm particularly interested in the food.

Only had to do 31 hours. Breakfast was tasteless eggs, cornbread and something that kinda looked like grits or oatmeal. Lunch and dinner was better tasting, but still pretty bad. Cornbread was served with each meal and the meat for lunch and dinner was a cold chicken patty. Nothing really to brag about.

I will add almost everyone there claims to be religious Jesus people, but I'm sure that mainly has to do with wanting to feel they are less alone in hard times. And of course going to jail church for an hour a day does eat up a little more time. I didn't attend, but could hear the "Amens" chants.

I did a wee few stretches (longest was 30 days) in a different jail in 2002/03, and the food there was even worse. Their breakfast eggs were just boiled eggs and cold decaf coffee to drink.

A wise person makes their own decisions; an ignorant one follows public opinion.