Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
24-07-2014, 12:30 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(02-01-1970 09:03 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  If the problem is ricotta, try draining it first over night, add an egg and Italian parsley then add it to the lasagna.

Using plain ricotta just from the tub, is textually a bit rough that will help smooth it out.

Yes, I always stir an egg into riocotta. I have also substituted drained cottage cheese -works pretty well. I sometimes mix in some fresh chive, too.

Crumbs. Now I'm hungry. Again. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
24-07-2014, 02:23 PM
WOW ALL THE JOBS IN THE WORLD ARE TAKEN GOD DAMMIT EVERYONE IS GETTING JOBS EXCEPT ME

I NEED A JOB
24-07-2014, 04:20 PM
(24-07-2014 02:23 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  WOW ALL THE JOBS IN THE WORLD ARE TAKEN GOD DAMMIT EVERYONE IS GETTING JOBS EXCEPT ME

I NEED A JOB

I need a pool boy.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
24-07-2014, 04:40 PM
(24-07-2014 04:20 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(24-07-2014 02:23 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  WOW ALL THE JOBS IN THE WORLD ARE TAKEN GOD DAMMIT EVERYONE IS GETTING JOBS EXCEPT ME

I NEED A JOB

I need a pool boy.

Did you say pool boy? Shy
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
24-07-2014, 04:48 PM
So, I need to make a very important bus trip.

However, I don't have the times nor routes for the buses memorised so I am using the Adelaide Metro site to try to plan this venture.
But naturally, the government can't have a service in place which actually fucking works! The damn 'trip planner' which would be telling me where I need to be and when isn't working. At all. Which is fucking wonderful.

I'm not a tech guy, but it seems to me that keeping a website which does nothing but display a map, draw a red line between two points and calculate travel time would not be very hard to keep running! Especially for a state government.

So much bullshit involved with this! I just want a fucking TFN! Why can't I just be taxed already?!
First I went on Monday to get it done at the nearest post office, 'cause they do that, only to be told that I need to go to a main branch to get that shit done. Get there and I am immediately informed that I need an appointment. Fast forward to the next day; I've managed to get to my appointment where it is found out that my father mistyped my birthday on the TFN application, rendering it useless because I'm a moron; I didn't check to make sure he got it right in the first place. Now it's today; I've got another appointment and a correct application, but the service which will actually allow me to get myself there without untold hours of pointless loitering isn't working!!!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
24-07-2014, 05:51 PM
(24-07-2014 04:48 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  So, I need to make a very important bus trip.

However, I don't have the times nor routes for the buses memorised so I am using the Adelaide Metro site to try to plan this venture.
But naturally, the government can't have a service in place which actually fucking works! The damn 'trip planner' which would be telling me where I need to be and when isn't working. At all. Which is fucking wonderful.

I'm not a tech guy, but it seems to me that keeping a website which does nothing but display a map, draw a red line between two points and calculate travel time would not be very hard to keep running! Especially for a state government.

So much bullshit involved with this! I just want a fucking TFN! Why can't I just be taxed already?!
First I went on Monday to get it done at the nearest post office, 'cause they do that, only to be told that I need to go to a main branch to get that shit done. Get there and I am immediately informed that I need an appointment. Fast forward to the next day; I've managed to get to my appointment where it is found out that my father mistyped my birthday on the TFN application, rendering it useless because I'm a moron; I didn't check to make sure he got it right in the first place. Now it's today; I've got another appointment and a correct application, but the service which will actually allow me to get myself there without untold hours of pointless loitering isn't working!!!

Welcome to life, you must be new here.

[Image: oscar.png]
24-07-2014, 08:10 PM
My stylist of the past 4 years, I've learned and not by her, has quit and begun working at a different salon some distance from my house.

My friend goes to the same salon asking me about her new digs...thinking she'd already contacted me. I'm supposed to go on Tuesday for badly needed color and cut.

I'm showing up just to see what they say.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

24-07-2014, 08:13 PM
Feeling yucky and sad. I hate that.
24-07-2014, 08:25 PM
My flatmates are so fucking disgusting.
How hard is it to wash something after using it? Use a pan and plate, wash them. Use the lasagna dish last Sunday, fucking wash it!
I never do the dishes because they're not my dishes to do, I fucking clean my dishes after I use them. Hell, I spend a good amount of time cleaning their dishes because there's nothing clean left to use.
Fuck they're a bunch of grody cunts.

[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
24-07-2014, 08:33 PM
Jesus Christ look at these grody cunts, if you're gonna leave unwashed dishes out for days at a time at least fucking rinse the cunts and clean up your left over food on the bench. God damn, and they're complaining to me we have fruit flies and shit, well no fucking wonder!!
I actually thought the lasagna dish had a pretty brown pattern on it until I start to washing it. Nope, all white.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post