Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
12-09-2012, 11:51 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(12-09-2012 11:44 AM)xLegendofLink096x Wrote:  WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!

It's happened to a few users, i've mentioned it in the forum team section.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2012, 11:55 AM
(12-09-2012 11:51 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  It's happened to a few users, i've mentioned it in the forum team section.

It's never happened to me. The forum software likes me.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
12-09-2012, 12:11 PM
I don't know if it's this site or just a virus in general, but some website admin log in came up earlier when I was on here.

Also, last time I use the sun as a clock...
Normally at around 4-5 in the morning out my window the hill in front of me gets a orange glow on it and so I was waiting for this to tell when to go to sleep.
Completely pitch black. Look back down at screen play game for another 5minutes or so, look up and WTF! bright as hell!
This is bullshit, it's now 6:11am, I'm going to sleep.

[Image: oscar.png]
12-09-2012, 12:14 PM
(12-09-2012 12:11 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I don't know if it's this site or just a virus in general, but some website admin log in came up earlier when I was on here.

Me and another user got the same thing, i've mentioned that too.

12-09-2012, 12:16 PM
(12-09-2012 12:14 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(12-09-2012 12:11 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I don't know if it's this site or just a virus in general, but some website admin log in came up earlier when I was on here.

Me and another user got the same thing, i've mentioned that too.

Sorry, couldn't hear you over how tired I am at this very moment.
Erx's mom has kept me up all night.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
12-09-2012, 12:20 PM
figured it out, the tired man solves all!

Go to page 2 of the bottled water thread in the food section.
There's your problem, probably a link posted by someone.

edit, and just read page 3, apparently it's common knowledge.
Carry on.

12-09-2012, 12:36 PM
(12-09-2012 12:16 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Sorry, couldn't hear you over how tired I am at this very moment.
Erx's mom has kept me up all night.

No i meant i mentioned it in the forum team section Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
12-09-2012, 03:32 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2012 03:39 PM by Leerob.)
Everytime my brother catches me on facebook he starts whining about his live and how he is depressed blah blah blah. I told him once what he can do, he doesn't want to. STOP FUCKING WHINING!!!
Now, without telling me he wants to just start a video call. I dismiss it because I don't want to HEAR and SEE him whining.
"I just tried to video call you, but it didn't work??"
"Yes, I don't want to, it is dark, and my mic whistles"
"maaan but I wanted to see you"
How fucking ego is that? Not sure if he knows that I never start a conversation with him. I am not rude enough to tell him to stop talking to me.... I don't wanna block him either. Not only because in that case my other brother and my mother will be annoying about it and try make me feel bad, but also because I am not mad at him. I am just annoyed and I don't block people that annoy me, unless I hate them in addition. And as much reason he gives one to hate him, he is still my brother.

EDIT: And why the fuck do I feel the need to give more reasons than "I don't want to"? Why do I have to justify at all? If I don't want to fucking talk, then I don't want to. That's such an issue in my family! You have to justify fucking every move, mood, feeling, statement, every shit you take. Like I am not allowed to just say NO and have that accepted and respected. No, we have to be annoying and ask for justification! FUCK... I sell my family. Who wants them? I give you money if you take them!

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
12-09-2012, 03:48 PM
(12-09-2012 03:32 PM)Leela Wrote:  Everytime my brother catches me on facebook he starts whining about his live and how he is depressed blah blah blah. I told him once what he can do, he doesn't want to. STOP FUCKING WHINING!!!
Now, without telling me he wants to just start a video call. I dismiss it because I don't want to HEAR and SEE him whining.
"I just tried to video call you, but it didn't work??"
"Yes, I don't want to, it is dark, and my mic whistles"
"maaan but I wanted to see you"
How fucking ego is that? Not sure if he knows that I never start a conversation with him. I am not rude enough to tell him to stop talking to me.... I don't wanna block him either. Not only because in that case my other brother and my mother will be annoying about it and try make me feel bad, but also because I am not mad at him. I am just annoyed and I don't block people that annoy me, unless I hate them in addition. And as much reason he gives one to hate him, he is still my brother.

EDIT: And why the fuck do I feel the need to give more reasons than "I don't want to"? Why do I have to justify at all? If I don't want to fucking talk, then I don't want to. That's such an issue in my family! You have to justify fucking every move, mood, feeling, statement, every shit you take. Like I am not allowed to just say NO and have that accepted and respected. No, we have to be annoying and ask for justification! FUCK... I sell my family. Who wants them? I give you money if you take them!

Argh, so annoying! Not enough money could make me take that; I got enough of it with my mom as it is. Wink
12-09-2012, 03:51 PM
(12-09-2012 11:44 AM)xLegendofLink096x Wrote:  WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!

The real WTF is: what is that, Windows 95??
[+] 1 user Likes rook2004's post