Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
26-07-2014, 02:45 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(26-07-2014 01:26 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(25-07-2014 08:31 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Thank you - I just thought I would get some love from Muffs when I hit 10K...but he let me down, horribly, I am crushed and shall never recover. Weeping

I hit 8K the other day, do I get... anything? Tongue

Conga rats Smile

I coasted over 7k yesterday, and all I got was a nothing.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2014, 05:08 AM
[Image: giphy.gif]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
26-07-2014, 11:21 PM
A christian woman on our local newspapers facebook page saying that all "fags" should be shot.

*sigh*
26-07-2014, 11:35 PM
(26-07-2014 11:21 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  A christian woman on our local newspapers facebook page saying that all "fags" should be shot.

*sigh*

Luckily she isn't here or I would so neg rep her. That'd show her!

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
26-07-2014, 11:41 PM
(26-07-2014 11:35 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(26-07-2014 11:21 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  A christian woman on our local newspapers facebook page saying that all "fags" should be shot.

*sigh*

Luckily she isn't here or I would so neg rep her. That'd show her!

Yeah...that'll teach her. Shes just being a good christian defending god in a newspaper article talking about how we passed gay marriage law.
27-07-2014, 01:36 AM
I'm really irritated because one I become obsessed with something I'm really passionate about the fandom and recently one of my idols started being harassed in the internet for a flimsy statement he said a year ago and right now he's struggling with the mass amount of harassment he's reserving and man IT GETS ME FIRED UP LET ME TELL YOU
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
27-07-2014, 08:51 AM
(27-07-2014 01:36 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I'm really irritated because one I become obsessed with something I'm really passionate about the fandom and recently one of my idols started being harassed in the internet for a flimsy statement he said a year ago and right now he's struggling with the mass amount of harassment he's reserving and man IT GETS ME FIRED UP LET ME TELL YOU

What a fag!

Wink

28-07-2014, 06:53 AM
I wonder if there's a club in town that'll pay me to do stand up comedy?
I could be funny. "How and about that airline food? I bet they're not serving Ukrainian food anymore.."

Nah, better pass. I wish they gave us money for giving blood here but it's all "volunteer" bs.
My fear of needles > saving someone's life. $50 would > my fear of needles however... Just sayin' Give Blood NZ...

*sigh* I really need to do something productive.

[Image: oscar.png]
28-07-2014, 09:31 AM
Can you believe this shit? Not a single name worth mentioning in the first 30 most popular videos on youtube. Not a single one. Well, Psy is funny, I'll grant him that, the rest can just die, right now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mos...ube_videos

I hope this world dies soon, or else we might make the Universe as stupid as we have become.

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
28-07-2014, 12:47 PM
I need to be going through all this crap in my apartment and getting rid of stuff I don't need (to make room) but it's bloody hard to get around right now. ARGH!
I'd ask someone to come help me but I have no one to ask. lol.