Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
02-08-2014, 04:50 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(02-08-2014 12:46 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Whimper...Sadcryface

Some of our Oz OTC pharmaceuticals have been found dangerous and dragged....

...have to watch the "health food shops" tooConfused
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2014, 10:09 AM
I'm going to end up spending next semester waking up unnecessarily early and then sitting around campus for two hours waiting for my first class to start. Then 45 minutes between my first and second class. All sandwiched between two forty minute car rides.

School hasn't even started yet and I already want it to be over. Dodgy

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
03-08-2014, 09:39 PM
I have a love/hate relationship with computers. Today it was all hate.

03-08-2014, 11:35 PM
Went out to the Icelandic Festival in Gimli this afternoon, and came back with sunburn. Smoked sunburn. After walking through the Viking Village, with little cooking fires in front of just about every tent, I have very pink arms with a soupçon of creosote. (goes to bathroom and scarfs down half a diphenhydramine tablet in case the sunburn is actually a smoke allergy)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-08-2014, 11:40 PM
(03-08-2014 11:35 PM)Astreja Wrote:  Went out to the Icelandic Festival in Gimli this afternoon, and came back with sunburn. Smoked sunburn. After walking through the Viking Village, with little cooking fires in front of just about every tent, I have very pink arms with a soupçon of creosote. (goes to bathroom and scarfs down half a diphenhydramine tablet in case the sunburn is actually a smoke allergy)

Do you live in Iceland? Ah wait, I use google maps... Sheesh... Still looks cold Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
04-08-2014, 09:24 AM
I feel like I slept in an iron maiden last night. Oy!

04-08-2014, 12:15 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2014 12:22 PM by Lienda Bella.)
So the phone rang, and I said hello. The one on the other side decided to play dumb and say "hello," despite me already answering it. (I think it's rude to say "hello" after you heard the receiver answer it. Either have something to say or don't bother calling!) I said "Hello. I already said it. Go on." So she asks for Carol. I then told her, politely "Wrong number." She then said. "Excuse me? Is Carol there?" I told her, trying to be calm about her bad attitude (not that it matters to anyone what I do), "Wrong number. There is no Carol here." She then barked "Well, fine then! OH MY FUCKING GOD, Fuck you! Don't be such a BITCH!"

I wish that bitch were right here in this very room! I'd put her rude little butt in it's place fast!
04-08-2014, 12:23 PM
I am so tired of being treated like this!
04-08-2014, 03:53 PM
My Realtor wants us to drop the price on our house.

I'm only $2500 above my break even point and figured I would need that to negotiate with.

I don't have the cash to bring money to the table - so I can't sell for less than what I owe.

So, my only choice is to rent it out, the rental market is pretty good here and at least it will only be a slow leak of money and not a rushing river of money out the door.

So I discussed this via email with the realtor, we have had this conversation before.

Her response

" I completely understand and I will be praying for you"

Dodgy

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
04-08-2014, 04:10 PM
(04-08-2014 03:53 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  My Realtor wants us to drop the price on our house.

I'm only $2500 above my break even point and figured I would need that to negotiate with.

I don't have the cash to bring money to the table - so I can't sell for less than what I owe.

So, my only choice is to rent it out, the rental market is pretty good here and at least it will only be a slow leak of money and not a rushing river of money out the door.

So I discussed this via email with the realtor, we have had this conversation before.

Her response

" I completely understand and I will be praying for you"

Dodgy

Facepalm

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces