Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
10-08-2014, 08:30 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(10-08-2014 08:21 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(10-08-2014 07:59 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  After seeing what you both been posting, I'd buy you both a beer. If anything else, I'll drink my ale on your behalf.

Dawww Blush Thanx Shy
But it's all good Smile
Just poured myself a couple of Miller High Lifes into this mug big enough to accommodate a butt-load of beer Big Grin
The mug has written on it's side:

Western Missouri
Medical Center
Your Partner for Health

I can feel the healthy rejuvenation of every gulp Laugh out load Tongue

You're welcome and I'm glad you had beer handy for such an occasion! And nice choice in mug! Surely that's what they meant in health, I mean, other wise they wouldn't have made it so nicely compatible for alcohol Laugh out load

[Image: notagain.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Miss Suzanne's post
11-08-2014, 07:27 AM
I'm watching some old episodes of The Atheist Experience. There is a female presenter....she kept saying she thinks there was a man whos name was "Jesus Christ"

You think the mans last name was christ...and you think there was one? Interesting....
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
11-08-2014, 06:06 PM
I'm sick Weeping the husband was complaining about not feeling god yesterday, and wouldn't you know it here I am today coughing with a sore throat, and burning lungs. It's not too bad yet, just annoying. Here comes the hard part: trying to be gone from work, ugh!!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
11-08-2014, 06:31 PM
Dodgy

I still need the crown, but now I'm not starting the process until we get back from vacation.

I spoke to the office manager who told me they couldn't guarantee they'd have the permanent crown until at the earliest the 27th. Umm we leave on the 23....

I'm not cancelling the vacation for that.

Right now, I'm pain free.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
11-08-2014, 11:53 PM
(11-08-2014 06:06 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I'm sick Weeping the husband was complaining about not feeling god yesterday, and wouldn't you know it here I am today coughing with a sore throat, and burning lungs. It's not too bad yet, just annoying. Here comes the hard part: trying to be gone from work, ugh!!

Not feeling god... I think your man is a bit literal in his scriptural interpretation Tongue

Hug

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
11-08-2014, 11:53 PM
(11-08-2014 06:31 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Right now, I'm pain free.

Well, that's a start Smile Have a great vacation Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
12-08-2014, 07:17 AM
(11-08-2014 06:31 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Dodgy

I still need the crown, but now I'm not starting the process until we get back from vacation.

I spoke to the office manager who told me they couldn't guarantee they'd have the permanent crown until at the earliest the 27th. Umm we leave on the 23....

I'm not cancelling the vacation for that.

Right now, I'm pain free.

My dentist puts in a temporary crown, made right there in the office, while the real one is being made. The temporary is good for a couple of weeks or more.

I am happy that you are pain free. Hope it lasts.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
12-08-2014, 12:13 PM
Made my way to the doctor. Two hours later I have an inhailer to help me breathe, cough syrup with hydrocodone, Popsicles, juice, and various soups.

Just took my drowsy making pain relieving cough syrup. I think I'll hop into bed with a juice box and watch the NDT video DLJ posted until my lids get heavy.

Yeah I know a thing of too about pampering myself when sick. Night everybody Sleepy

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
12-08-2014, 12:26 PM
(12-08-2014 12:13 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Made my way to the doctor. Two hours later I have an inhailer to help me breathe, cough syrup with hydrocodone, Popsicles, juice, and various soups.

Just took my drowsy making pain relieving cough syrup. I think I'll hop into bed with a juice box and watch the NDT video DLJ posted until my lids get heavy.

Yeah I know a thing of too about pampering myself when sick. Night everybody Sleepy

Odd how one little word out of so many can make all the difference in the world. Wink Sweet hallucinations dreams.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
12-08-2014, 01:17 PM
Baby hobbit is doing her "I'm not going to move much to scare mommy" again today.

Dodgy