Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
13-08-2014, 03:27 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(13-08-2014 03:22 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(13-08-2014 03:17 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Pining for the fjords is what she's doing.

Lol. That could very well be it. Tongue She was happy yesterday when I got sent to L and D. Its mommy whos being bad at this point.

*insert Near-related innuendo here*

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-08-2014, 03:28 PM
(13-08-2014 03:27 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(13-08-2014 03:22 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Lol. That could very well be it. Tongue She was happy yesterday when I got sent to L and D. Its mommy whos being bad at this point.

*insert Near-related innuendo here*

Hehe. I wish it was that. Sad Lets just say pregnancy may get a little rougher from here on out.
13-08-2014, 03:40 PM
(13-08-2014 03:28 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(13-08-2014 03:27 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  *insert Near-related innuendo here*

Hehe. I wish it was that. Sad Lets just say pregnancy may get a little rougher from here on out.

Damn it.

I am trying to make some sort of pseudo-snappy remark, but I can't quite manage to get something which is actually sort of funny...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
13-08-2014, 03:44 PM
(13-08-2014 03:40 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(13-08-2014 03:28 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Hehe. I wish it was that. Sad Lets just say pregnancy may get a little rougher from here on out.

Damn it.

I am trying to make some sort of pseudo-snappy remark, but I can't quite manage to get something which is actually sort of funny...

I'm glad you're not this time. Im scared but trying to be tough hobbit. Smile
13-08-2014, 04:00 PM
(13-08-2014 03:44 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(13-08-2014 03:40 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  ....
Damn it.

Hug

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
13-08-2014, 04:05 PM
(13-08-2014 03:44 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(13-08-2014 03:40 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  ....
Damn it.

Think positive. Just dream about the hundreds of thousands of dollars that a child on average costs their parent through the sum of their development. Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
13-08-2014, 07:56 PM
Three words for you people.
Sand. Clay. Dirt.
This, changes, EVERYTHING!!!!

[Image: oscar.png]
13-08-2014, 08:25 PM (This post was last modified: 13-08-2014 08:38 PM by GirlyMan.)
(13-08-2014 07:56 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Three words for you people.
Sand. Clay. Dirt.

This is your brain on honey chicken noodles.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
13-08-2014, 09:46 PM
I'm irritated with all these "ROBIN WILLIAMS WAS MY MOST FAVORITE ACTOR EVER I'M CRYING OMG" people. Mainly because they're all people I've known for YEARS and never once have I heard any of them ever mention him.

Is it sad? Absolutely. I loved his stand up. Was he OMG MY FAVORITE ACTOR EVER? No, and that's ok.

Quit using someone's death to get sympathy. Ugh
[+] 1 user Likes MrsFarrow's post
13-08-2014, 11:17 PM
(13-08-2014 08:25 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(13-08-2014 07:56 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Three words for you people.
Sand. Clay. Dirt.

This is your brain on honey chicken noodles.

Son, get with the program (I blame KC for de-vetting me), I haven't had HCN is god knows how long. It's Hells Pizza Tuesdays now. But that's stopping next week so it's no take out Monday-Sunday.

[Image: oscar.png]