Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
14-08-2014, 02:30 AM (This post was last modified: 14-08-2014 02:39 AM by earmuffs.)
RE: Ranting corner
Jesus H Christ do you know hard it is to find prices online for bags of sand, clay and dirt? It's fucking sand, clay and dirt I could dig this shit up at night at the park around th- nevermind... you people heard nothing, if anyone asks I was at home the whole time...
[Image: user_25134_KFSNWKQ9.gif]
[Image: tumblr_inline_n83f7vozVA1qbdc7y.gif]

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
14-08-2014, 07:07 AM
Angry stupid private problems rant:
You know what?

I had a good day at school today. But not an hour after getting 'home', my mood was wrecked and it just got worse. I have once again been reminded why I can't wait until I can leave my family behind.

My sister is more often than not a bitch who cares for only her problems and has been so her entire life; sure, she can and has been very nice on occasion but those are few and far between so much so that they count for jack-shit. Sure I've been a dick myself but the majority of the time has been attempting to fight back.
First incident of the day; get home, some small time passes and my father makes some stupid statement, I explain what's wrong with it and my sister starts rolling her eyes and says "I can't roll my eyes back any further at you." this shit feels like it happens every other day. So I storm off, fed up and muttering angrily to myself, go to my room and shout "If your not interesting in a conversation; don't. Fucking. JOIN IT!" pretty reasonable advice, if I do say so myself.
My father then opens my door and tells "You better calm down." as if I'm the one who deserves to be reprimanded, keep in mind he was not a metre away from my sister when she started it. Does he give one fuck about that? Apparently not, given that I heard nothing that sounded remotely like a reprimand to her. Closest thing was a 'bye sweety' as he left for work.

The next few hours pass without incident until just now.
My sister constantly occupies the bathroom with a cloths airer and her laundry, it looks dry enough and is in the way anyway, so I ask her to move it. The immediate response: "You better not have touched my laundry." I finish my shower and am told "My washing was still wet, so I had to dry it with my heater, so thanks for that." No need to be a bitch about it; sorry for it being in the fucking way. Next time, I'll just make it wetter via steam, shall I?

This then sets my brother off.
He is as bad as my sister in his own way; he is one of those people who are so hypersensitive to everything that it's to an almost disgusting degree, so he immediately puts his head in his hands and starts cry-mumbling "I'm going back to mums" over again. For Beelzebubs sake! I know you're an autistic which helps nothing but your goddamned 23-odd years old! I'm fucking tired of having to deal with you over reacting to every single word exchange like a child!

I'm fucking sick to death of this dysfunction junction.

Of course, I'm not a picture of perfection either which helps nothing; thanks to the sum total of my life I've been virtually rendered down to a boiling pot of rage, spite, hatred or abyssal pansy-ass pseudo-depression. The only times I'm not in either one of said states is when I'm able to zone out entirely or in those rare moments when I can actually let go and actually talk to people and thereby have some semblance of happiness. Such moments of course are few and far between seeing that the only people I know who I can speak to freely about subjects of mutual interest because nobody in my house can relate, are on the other side of the planet and whom I rarely get to speak with regardless and two maybe three people at school and a teacher, who of course I can't talk to my own problems about because I'm so neurotic that I can only let it out in moments of absolutely overwhelming rage or through impersonal media like this lest I give myself an opening to hate myself more for being weak enough to actually be affected by anything. Adding to this is of course my extreme anal retentiveness when it comes to detail which only serves to annoy others and has earned me very few friends. Hell, there have been many times when I have been told that I should be more transparent about my feelings, but I have always been reprimanded when I let my feeling slip because the people around me invariably take offence at the idea that they only serve to accelerate my journey to some high roof or cliff top.

Don't get me wrong. I'm grateful for what my family have given me and I fully intend to repay the debts I owe. But the way I feel now, the second I am able to get away and set out on my own, odds are I'll simply move on.

... I desperately needed that rant... even if it does shriek of silly, petty problems.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
14-08-2014, 02:41 PM
Today's high temperature:
9 C (43 F)

Summer my ass.

... this is my signature!
14-08-2014, 02:46 PM
(14-08-2014 02:41 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Today's high temperature:
9 C (43 F)

Summer my ass.

You lucky bastard.

I am dreading the return of my 45C and above summers. Personally, I'd rather be cold than melting.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
14-08-2014, 05:01 PM
(14-08-2014 07:07 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Angry stupid private problems rant:
You know what?

I had a good day at school today. But not an hour after getting 'home', my mood was wrecked and it just got worse. I have once again been reminded why I can't wait until I can leave my family behind.

My sister is more often than not a bitch who cares for only her problems and has been so her entire life; sure, she can and has been very nice on occasion but those are few and far between so much so that they count for jack-shit. Sure I've been a dick myself but the majority of the time has been attempting to fight back.
First incident of the day; get home, some small time passes and my father makes some stupid statement, I explain what's wrong with it and my sister starts rolling her eyes and says "I can't roll my eyes back any further at you." this shit feels like it happens every other day. So I storm off, fed up and muttering angrily to myself, go to my room and shout "If your not interesting in a conversation; don't. Fucking. JOIN IT!" pretty reasonable advice, if I do say so myself.
My father then opens my door and tells "You better calm down." as if I'm the one who deserves to be reprimanded, keep in mind he was not a metre away from my sister when she started it. Does he give one fuck about that? Apparently not, given that I heard nothing that sounded remotely like a reprimand to her. Closest thing was a 'bye sweety' as he left for work.

The next few hours pass without incident until just now.
My sister constantly occupies the bathroom with a cloths airer and her laundry, it looks dry enough and is in the way anyway, so I ask her to move it. The immediate response: "You better not have touched my laundry." I finish my shower and am told "My washing was still wet, so I had to dry it with my heater, so thanks for that." No need to be a bitch about it; sorry for it being in the fucking way. Next time, I'll just make it wetter via steam, shall I?

This then sets my brother off.
He is as bad as my sister in his own way; he is one of those people who are so hypersensitive to everything that it's to an almost disgusting degree, so he immediately puts his head in his hands and starts cry-mumbling "I'm going back to mums" over again. For Beelzebubs sake! I know you're an autistic which helps nothing but your goddamned 23-odd years old! I'm fucking tired of having to deal with you over reacting to every single word exchange like a child!

I'm fucking sick to death of this dysfunction junction.

Of course, I'm not a picture of perfection either which helps nothing; thanks to the sum total of my life I've been virtually rendered down to a boiling pot of rage, spite, hatred or abyssal pansy-ass pseudo-depression. The only times I'm not in either one of said states is when I'm able to zone out entirely or in those rare moments when I can actually let go and actually talk to people and thereby have some semblance of happiness. Such moments of course are few and far between seeing that the only people I know who I can speak to freely about subjects of mutual interest because nobody in my house can relate, are on the other side of the planet and whom I rarely get to speak with regardless and two maybe three people at school and a teacher, who of course I can't talk to my own problems about because I'm so neurotic that I can only let it out in moments of absolutely overwhelming rage or through impersonal media like this lest I give myself an opening to hate myself more for being weak enough to actually be affected by anything. Adding to this is of course my extreme anal retentiveness when it comes to detail which only serves to annoy others and has earned me very few friends. Hell, there have been many times when I have been told that I should be more transparent about my feelings, but I have always been reprimanded when I let my feeling slip because the people around me invariably take offence at the idea that they only serve to accelerate my journey to some high roof or cliff top.

Don't get me wrong. I'm grateful for what my family have given me and I fully intend to repay the debts I owe. But the way I feel now, the second I am able to get away and set out on my own, odds are I'll simply move on.

... I desperately needed that rant... even if it does shriek of silly, petty problems.

From my brief and unpleasant interaction with your sister on facebook I must say you have my sympathy. She came across as rude and humorless. Things will be better when you can pick a new 'family'.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
14-08-2014, 10:34 PM
I logged into Facebook and something was on my screen.

Article title kind of said this: Obese woman got made fun of, but got revenge by losing weight.

Facepalm I'm not against someone's decisions to do something about it, but submission is an act of revenge?
14-08-2014, 11:17 PM
Sick.

[Image: oscar.png]
14-08-2014, 11:27 PM
(14-08-2014 11:17 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Sick.

Rest and medicine.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
14-08-2014, 11:28 PM
(14-08-2014 10:34 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  I logged into Facebook and something was on my screen.

Article title kind of said this: Obese woman got made fun of, but got revenge by losing weight.

Facepalm I'm not against someone's decisions to do something about it, but submission is an act of revenge?

Submission? No, she wanted to get healthy, how is losing weight submission?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
14-08-2014, 11:46 PM
(14-08-2014 11:28 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(14-08-2014 10:34 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  I logged into Facebook and something was on my screen.

Submission? No, she wanted to get healthy, how is losing weight submission?

She wanted to lose weight 'cos people were making fun of her... it's cool that she decided to lose weight but you can hardly call it "revenge". The submission thing is that by implication she took this decision because other people made her feel bad about herself, not because she wanted to do it herself.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.