Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
15-08-2014, 09:24 PM
RE: Ranting corner
I keep coughing and it's really painful. I've never coughed so hard in my life, it feels like my jaw is going to shatter every time I cough.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2014, 09:56 PM
(15-08-2014 09:24 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I keep coughing and it's really painful. I've never coughed so hard in my life, it feels like my jaw is going to shatter every time I cough.

I'm there with ya muffs, let's be miserable bitches together, k? Hug

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
15-08-2014, 10:55 PM
Hug

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
15-08-2014, 11:20 PM
I am so tired Blink I can't even sleep.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
16-08-2014, 02:35 AM
My brother in law is going back to school for something, whatever. I'm happy for him, but he posts on Facebook what seems to be all the time about it. Stupid shit, too, like WELL ANOTHER SEMESTER DONE SUMMER BREAK THEN BACK TO THE OLD GRIND. Begrudgingly happily almost, it's weirdly annoying.

I've been in school for 6 months and the only people that know are my parents and my husband, not for any particular reason other than I just don't talk about it. I almost want to purposefully NOT bring it up until I graduate just to make a point.

Also my husband took a full day off work yesterday because when he pulled out of our house, he said the car started doing ridiculous shit like revving when it's not supposed to, etc. He called me and let me listen, and he was right. I called the dealer, set up an appointment for Tuesday, stressed half the day that my 2013 that I got BRAND NEW WITH 6 MILES ON IT in October of 2012, 1 month after coming off the assembly line, was fucked, we decided to take it out quick around town to see if it was even drivable to the dealership.

Car. Drove. Fine.

Fine.

Not one fucking hiccup.

Then he drops this gem. "Well, I did shift into drive while the car was still drifting backwards..." That supposedly fucks with the cars SUPER HIGH TECH computer and confuses the poor thing. Or so I've been told.
[+] 1 user Likes MrsFarrow's post
16-08-2014, 02:43 AM
(16-08-2014 02:35 AM)MrsFarrow Wrote:  My brother in law is going back to school for something, whatever. I'm happy for him, but he posts on Facebook what seems to be all the time about it. Stupid shit, too, like WELL ANOTHER SEMESTER DONE SUMMER BREAK THEN BACK TO THE OLD GRIND. Begrudgingly happily almost, it's weirdly annoying.

I've been in school for 6 months and the only people that know are my parents and my husband, not for any particular reason other than I just don't talk about it. I almost want to purposefully NOT bring it up until I graduate just to make a point.

Also my husband took a full day off work yesterday because when he pulled out of our house, he said the car started doing ridiculous shit like revving when it's not supposed to, etc. He called me and let me listen, and he was right. I called the dealer, set up an appointment for Tuesday, stressed half the day that my 2013 that I got BRAND NEW WITH 6 MILES ON IT in October of 2012, 1 month after coming off the assembly line, was fucked, we decided to take it out quick around town to see if it was even drivable to the dealership.

Car. Drove. Fine.

Fine.

Not one fucking hiccup.

Then he drops this gem. "Well, I did shift into drive while the car was still drifting backwards..." That supposedly fucks with the cars SUPER HIGH TECH computer and confuses the poor thing. Or so I've been told.

Well, there's your problem!

Get a stick shift! Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
16-08-2014, 02:46 AM
(16-08-2014 02:43 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(16-08-2014 02:35 AM)MrsFarrow Wrote:  My brother in law is going back to school for something, whatever. I'm happy for him, but he posts on Facebook what seems to be all the time about it. Stupid shit, too, like WELL ANOTHER SEMESTER DONE SUMMER BREAK THEN BACK TO THE OLD GRIND. Begrudgingly happily almost, it's weirdly annoying.

Car. Drove. Fine.

Fine.

Not one fucking hiccup.

Well, there's your problem!

I don't even want to talk about that haha.

When we got the car, I traded my stick. I'd only ever driven manual, and I wanted another manual. My husband talked me out of it because I was an idiot and gave credence to the "do you want to drive stick with a baby in the back?" Argument, like people haven't done that for years. Lesson learned. But my own cars from now on lol.
16-08-2014, 02:50 AM
(16-08-2014 02:46 AM)MrsFarrow Wrote:  
(16-08-2014 02:43 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Well, there's your problem!

I don't even want to talk about that haha.

When we got the car, I traded my stick. I'd only ever driven manual, and I wanted another manual. My husband talked me out of it because I was an idiot and gave credence to the "do you want to drive stick with a baby in the back?" Argument, like people haven't done that for years. Lesson learned. But my own cars from now on lol.

[Image: 20120628-160238.jpg]

I not only drive a stick, my vehicle of choice is a 93' Honda CB750 Nighthawk. They simply don't make automatic motorcycles.

[Image: Honda%20CB750%20Nighthawk%2092.jpg]

(Actually they do, but they are exceedingly rare.)

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
16-08-2014, 04:39 AM
Scooters are automatic.

16-08-2014, 07:59 AM
Hot one minute, cold the next.
Knowing my luck I sprouted a vagina while I wasn't looking and I'm now pregnant.

[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post