Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
16-08-2014, 08:04 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(16-08-2014 07:59 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Hot one minute, cold the next.
Knowing my luck I sprouted a vagina while I wasn't looking and I'm now pregnant.

Now hold on, Muffs. Before you start jumping to unsubstantiated conclusions, I think we should consult the internet.

Looks like cancer.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Free Thought's post
16-08-2014, 08:17 AM (This post was last modified: 16-08-2014 08:40 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(16-08-2014 04:39 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Scooters are automatic.

Scooters =/= Motorcycles

At least here in the United States, many states don't even require a license to operate a scooter below a certain displacement. Here in Pennsylvania the legal operation of a motorcycle requires an additional certification that adds another 'class' or endorsement to your license, which requires the passing of a written knowledge test and a road course test with an instructor. Once passed, you gain the M Class designation (which is in addition to a standard C Class for operation a motor vehicle under 35 tones), which allows you to legally operate motorcycles, scooters (above 100cc), and trikes (bikes with 3 wheels, usually conversion kits or Can-Am Sypders). Some states do things differently, such as California only requiring a standard vehicle license to operate trikes or motorcycles with sidecars.

Ironically enough, automatics might see a come back with Honda leading the way with their DCT (dual clutch transmission) system; basically making the bikes capable of either fully automatic operation or manual-automatic with shifting controlled by a simple button press (very similar to how top-end sports cars, like the Nissan GTR operate). First introduced on the VFR1200F sportbike, and now more recently made available as options on their NC700X adventure bike and the pseudo-cruiser CTX700.

Honda VFR1200F
[Image: honda-vfr-1200f-photo1.jpg]

Honda NC700X
[Image: 2012-honda-nc700x-02.jpg]

Honda CTX700
[Image: 020813-2014-honda-ctx700n-03.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
16-08-2014, 08:35 AM
(16-08-2014 07:59 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Hot one minute, cold the next.
Knowing my luck I sprouted a vagina while I wasn't looking and I'm now pregnant.

Phytoestrogen can mimic the effects of estrogen hormones... soy is heavy on the phytoestrogens. Also, chicken is notorious for being filled with growth hormones... estrogen again.

Consider Check the mirror Muffy: are you getting breasts?

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
16-08-2014, 08:54 AM (This post was last modified: 16-08-2014 09:00 AM by Lienda Bella.)
"You give discounts to people who pray? You're discriminating people who don't believe in prayer!"
"You give a senior discount? You're bashing the young people."
"You let kids eat free? You're discriminating the old people!"
"A coupon? Are you serious?! Why didn't I get one! I wanna coupon! I want my price reduction on that cookie! I WANT MY COOKIE!"
'kick kick' 'screech screech'
[+] 3 users Like Lienda Bella's post
16-08-2014, 12:10 PM
Our dog, the old man, routinely barks at anyone who dares to come near our house.

Today, I'm outside on the deck watching the birds, he's already chased away a couple squirrels and the neighbors cat from our yard. He sees a person walking their dog, instantly he begins to growl. Then he sees the dog wearing the cone of shame, and stops.

Looking upon the other dog, he just tiurned and went into the house. I guess it wasn't worth barking at.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
16-08-2014, 02:47 PM
It drives me insane when people are mean, rude or just a douchebag to me for no reason at all. If I wanted to hear an asshole, I'd fart. Angry
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
16-08-2014, 02:54 PM
So, my mother in law phones and asks where her son is. I said, he's out and ask what's wrong since she sounds upset and is whispering.

Her: I can smell oranges...aunt so and so said she smelled oranges and then she died and I read it happens in readers digest. (seriously is that even still around?)

Me: What's your boyfriend doing? (here's me trying to change the subject).

Her: He's making smoothies

Me: oh, what kind? (I can hear her asking him)

Her (repeating) fresh strawberries, blue berries, pineapple and sherbet.

Me: hmmm what kind of sherbert?

Her: orange..(then nervously laughs) .oh...don't tell your husband I called.

No...I won't tell him...but I'll share this over the Internet.

Seriously, she's lucky I didn't share this little gem on Facebook.

[+] 7 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
16-08-2014, 03:01 PM
(16-08-2014 02:54 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So, my mother in law phones and asks where her son is. I said, he's out and ask what's wrong since she sounds upset and is whispering.

Her: I can smell oranges...aunt so and so said she smelled oranges and then she died and I read it happens in readers digest. (seriously is that even still around?)

http://notalwaysrelated.com/

Share it more.
Do it. You know you want to.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
16-08-2014, 03:26 PM
(16-08-2014 02:54 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So, my mother in law phones and asks where her son is. I said, he's out and ask what's wrong since she sounds upset and is whispering.

Whew! So glad you were able to solve that mystery.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
16-08-2014, 03:37 PM
(16-08-2014 03:26 PM)Anjele Wrote:  

Whew! So glad you were able to solve that mystery.

It's every day. Facepalm If she keeps this shit up, she's going to a home.

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post