Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
16-08-2014, 07:07 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(16-08-2014 04:39 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(16-08-2014 04:35 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  The next course of action is fairly obvious, I think.

Have orange scent dispensers all around your house in preparation for her return.

Oh that's beautiful! Bowing

Moms, you MUST give us an update on this once orange scented dispensers are in place Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load:

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
16-08-2014, 07:26 PM
On youtube I went from watching a girl getting a anus tattoo to watching live birth to seeing MTF surgury to a lecture on males that like transexuals but are not gay or bi. I think I have finally met the internet.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
16-08-2014, 10:12 PM
(16-08-2014 07:26 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  On youtube I went from watching a girl getting a anus tattoo to watching live birth to seeing MTF surgury to a lecture on males that like transexuals but are not gay or bi. I think I have finally met the internet.

[Image: dontworrymaam.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
16-08-2014, 10:19 PM (This post was last modified: 16-08-2014 10:25 PM by Nurse.)
I really hate the researcher who hypothesized patient outcomes in ICUs improve with open visitation. Because damnit to hell if hospitals didn't start taking that shit seriously. Someone needs to do a research article about how it endangers the mental health of the nurses thereby endangering patient care. Families should have green, yellow, and red cards. I pull your card just like in kindergarten when you start behaving like a dumbass or get in the way. Green means you can stay and be helpful to your loved one - you are augmenting a healing environment. yellow means shut your mouth and sit in the corner until I say timeout is over. red means get the fuck out because you've lost your privileges for the day - tomorrow you can come back for 15 mins at a time every four hours.

"I'm not trying to tell you how to do your job, but..." Means you KNOW you don't know shit and yet you are still trying to tell me how to do my damn job.

Edit - not sure why it posted an earlier version of my rather dunk post, but I'm sure beer has something to do with it. Now I'm too drunk to fix my rant. Maybe this isn't a problem...

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
16-08-2014, 10:30 PM
(16-08-2014 10:19 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Then we have:
" are you making sure you watch his sugars? He's got dye-uh-bet-us".

Ugh.
I'd probably make a shitty nurse; I'd just pull the plug & roll 'em out to the hallway.
Hug

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
16-08-2014, 10:40 PM
(16-08-2014 10:30 PM)kim Wrote:  
(16-08-2014 10:19 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Then we have:
" are you making sure you watch his sugars? He's got dye-uh-bet-us".

Ugh.
I'd probably make a shitty nurse; I'd just pull the plug & roll 'em out to the hallway.
Hug

Ahh crap. I deleted that! Now can I rant that I deleted my rant? iPhone plus crappy internet plus a 14 hr day of dumbfucks plus beer means I should probably sign off so I can't post...

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
16-08-2014, 10:45 PM (This post was last modified: 16-08-2014 11:02 PM by Metazoa Zeke.)
(16-08-2014 10:12 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(16-08-2014 07:26 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  On youtube I went from watching a girl getting a anus tattoo to watching live birth to seeing MTF surgury to a lecture on males that like transexuals but are not gay or bi. I think I have finally met the internet.

Damn I missed you so much.

EDIT: Sorry had to take that like back.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
16-08-2014, 10:46 PM
(16-08-2014 10:40 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(16-08-2014 10:30 PM)kim Wrote:  Ugh.
Hug

Ahh crap. I deleted that! Now can I rant that I deleted my rant? iPhone plus crappy internet plus a 14 hr day of dumbfucks plus beer means I should probably sign off so I can't post...

Hug double hug Hug

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
16-08-2014, 10:56 PM
(16-08-2014 10:45 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(16-08-2014 10:12 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: dontworrymaam.jpg]

Damn I missed you so much.

[Image: waves%2Bblog%2Bbanner.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
16-08-2014, 11:11 PM
(16-08-2014 10:12 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

Brings a new meaning to slap the monkey don't ya think?