• 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
17-08-2014, 10:35 AM
RE: Ranting corner
My hand has been numb all morning and wont wake up. *sigh*
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-08-2014, 10:36 AM
(17-08-2014 10:35 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  My hand has been numb all morning and wont wake up. *sigh*

Punch shit with it.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
17-08-2014, 10:40 AM
(17-08-2014 10:36 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(17-08-2014 10:35 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  My hand has been numb all morning and wont wake up. *sigh*

Punch shit with it.

Haha. Naw I'll pass. I have however scared myself with it a couple times. O.o "Whats that?! oh..."
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
17-08-2014, 11:16 AM
(17-08-2014 10:40 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(17-08-2014 10:36 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Punch shit with it.

Haha. Naw I'll pass. I have however scared myself with it a couple times. O.o "Whats that?! oh..."

Were you touched by a Nazgûl?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-08-2014, 11:18 AM
(17-08-2014 11:16 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(17-08-2014 10:40 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Haha. Naw I'll pass. I have however scared myself with it a couple times. O.o "Whats that?! oh..."

Were you touched by a Nazgûl?

Yes. Soon I will join their dark ranks.
17-08-2014, 12:21 PM
1: Telling a restaurant that they are discriminating people by giving a discount to people who pray.
2: Telling everyone that it's so awesome that this certain Motel gives discounts to non-believers.

How exactly do these two things connect? My understanding lacks therein.
18-08-2014, 07:39 PM
That awkward moment when you need to poop but you're waiting for a phonecall that could come at any second...
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
18-08-2014, 07:41 PM
(18-08-2014 07:39 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  That awkward moment when you need to poop but you're waiting for a phonecall that could come at any second...

A good opportunity to practice speed-shitting Laugh out load

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
18-08-2014, 07:41 PM
Actually that raises an interesting question.
What is phone etiquette when when you're having a poo and you're on the phone at the same time?
Do you hold back as to not alert them as to your whereabouts or do you just go to town and drop the kids off at the pool without a care in the world because they probably can't hear you anyway?

I dunno, it always seemed to me that if you were on the phone it's like that person is there with you which isn't good when you're on the loo, hell I can't poop unless a) it's my home bowl and b) nobody is anywhere fucking near the bathroom.
18-08-2014, 07:43 PM
Be as quiet as possible, chances are they can't hear much, but be delicate. Flush only after hanging up - poop/phone etiquette 101 sheesh, muffs!! Laugh out load Tongue

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post