Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
22-08-2014, 11:27 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(21-08-2014 07:21 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  One of these days I'll learn my lesson that it's better to go ahead & cook your own dinner, even if you don't feel like it, than it is to opt for the expedience of Fast Food!
Taco John's should be outlawed, anyway, but these mothersuckers can't even keep the friggin onions out of my bean burritos! Angry It's ri-gawdam-diculous AngryAngry

Those fucking cunts!!

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-08-2014, 05:09 PM
School has been out since fucking June and NOW you send me the supply list?

FUUUUUUUUUUCK

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

22-08-2014, 06:11 PM
My Branch Chief retired a month ago and I told my team that there is no fucking way in hell I'm taking that thankless bureaucratic position. I like Team Leader just fine. And then the vultures and other scavengers came in and started picking through my team of programmers for the ones they want. The only way I can protect and preserve the integrity of the team is to assume that position. And this is the way my technical career ends, not with a bang but a whimper. Weeping

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
22-08-2014, 06:19 PM
New computer, already experiencing some weird issues. Nothing major, but even the smallest things are starting to annoy me now. I guess it's one drop of shit after another.

I thrifted and found a nice refurbished computer for a really good price ($230, and it's exactly what I want besides not being new) so I can't complain much about small issues that aren't that big of a deal.

Once I brought my laptop home, though, I had to return back to the shop I had gone too for a working charger, because the one I had been given was a complete joke.

Apple just loves to make my life harder, though, by fucking up the itunes web page and making it more difficult than it should be for me to download itunes for Windows 64 bit.

Once I got that out of the way I was experiencing problems with my wifi connection icon on my task bar. It says I'm no connected to wifi, but I can literally do everything as if I am connected to wifi. I still basically have internet, so I can't really complain... still a little aggravating through.

It's nice I have a decent laptop for school now, though, and this laptop (although refurbished) cam with full non-trial office pro, which was extremely convenient for me, considering I already have a speech presentation due Tuesday that requires powerpoint, and an essay due soon too.
22-08-2014, 09:21 PM
My TV is dieing. Sad

[Image: oscar.png]
23-08-2014, 09:35 AM
Was coming home from the movie Thursday night about 9:15. Cop pulled me over just as I pulled into the subdivision.

Steadily shines flashlight in my eyes while asking for my license and insurance but wouldn't tell me what I had done. I think he has been a cop for about two weeks. What a jerk this guy was.

Goes back to his car and apparently runs my license to find out that I am not on any terrorist list or any FBI top ten list. Comes back to continue his assholery and says he is giving me a verbal warning for driving 4 miles over the speed limit. How I did that taking the nearly hairpin turn is beyond me - it's not like I was up on two wheels or anything.

Yeah - don't worry about the drag racers in the neighborhood or the people that throw their homemade pipes and empty beer cans in my yard. A 57 year old woman driving home at 9:15 pm on a week night in an HHR is a much bigger threat. Dodgy

Hope he learns how to handle his new-found power.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
23-08-2014, 10:26 AM
(23-08-2014 09:35 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Was coming home from the movie Thursday night about 9:15. Cop pulled me over just as I pulled into the subdivision.

Steadily shines flashlight in my eyes while asking for my license and insurance but wouldn't tell me what I had done. I think he has been a cop for about two weeks. What a jerk this guy was.

Goes back to his car and apparently runs my license to find out that I am not on any terrorist list or any FBI top ten list. Comes back to continue his assholery and says he is giving me a verbal warning for driving 4 miles over the speed limit. How I did that taking the nearly hairpin turn is beyond me - it's not like I was up on two wheels or anything.

Yeah - don't worry about the drag racers in the neighborhood or the people that throw their homemade pipes and empty beer cans in my yard. A 57 year old woman driving home at 9:15 pm on a week night in an HHR is a much bigger threat. Dodgy

Old people and big vehicles are risky, to be fair. Consider

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
23-08-2014, 10:36 AM
(23-08-2014 10:26 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(23-08-2014 09:35 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Was coming home from the movie Thursday night about 9:15. Cop pulled me over just as I pulled into the subdivision.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
23-08-2014, 11:45 AM
(23-08-2014 10:26 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  

Bite me...and have you seen an HHR? Blink

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
23-08-2014, 12:03 PM
(23-08-2014 11:45 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(23-08-2014 10:26 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Old people and big vehicles are risky, to be fair. Consider

Bite me...and have you seen an HHR? Blink

What color is your HHR, Anj?

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein