Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-09-2012, 03:01 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(13-09-2012 02:13 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(13-09-2012 02:09 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Who?Huh

Some chick. Makes a lot of noise... Wink

Squirmy little thing... dispatcher of evil. Admirable, really. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 5 users Like kim's post
13-09-2012, 04:24 PM
Who the fuck ordered this weather? Yesterday it was 96 degrees. Today, it's 55 degrees, cold, rainy... and now I have to go to work.

FUUUUUUUUUck.

Undecided

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
13-09-2012, 05:59 PM
(13-09-2012 04:24 PM)kim Wrote:  Who the fuck ordered this weather? Yesterday it was 96 degrees. Today, it's 55 degrees, cold, rainy... and now I have to go to work.

FUUUUUUUUUck.

Undecided

You must be Wellington on any day of the year, look me up.
14-09-2012, 02:22 AM
So I "applied" for a couple "flatmates wanted" that i found advertised on our version of ebay.

And they both replied back (which is slightly annoying if they both want me as both flats look really good).

BUUUUT.
One of the flats...

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr fuck.

Quote:Thanks for the interest. I'm somewhat of a nerd myself so you might fit in quite well in my place.
One thing that I didn't mention on TradeMe is that it's a Christian flat...

This could either go one of two ways (because if the other place doesn't like me after the meet up but this place does I'm still gonna move in even though they're Christian. Financial reasons.), a) They're Christian in your face Christian or b) They accept me as an Atheist and we have riveting conversations in the evenings over a bottle of wine. I somehow doubt it's the later...

I knew that shit was too good to be true!
14-09-2012, 03:57 AM
(14-09-2012 02:22 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So I "applied" for a couple "flatmates wanted" that i found advertised on our version of ebay.

And they both replied back (which is slightly annoying if they both want me as both flats look really good).

BUUUUT.
One of the flats...

Quote:Thanks for the interest. I'm somewhat of a nerd myself so you might fit in quite well in my place.
One thing that I didn't mention on TradeMe is that it's a Christian flat...

This could either go one of two ways (because if the other place doesn't like me after the meet up but this place does I'm still gonna move in even though they're Christian. Financial reasons.), a) They're Christian in your face Christian or b) They accept me as an Atheist and we have riveting conversations in the evenings over a bottle of wine. I somehow doubt it's the later...

Send 'em an email with a link to your post above and see how they respond. OTOH you might find them making it their mission to save you. Come on Muffsy you miserable sinner, you know it's the right thing to do Big Grin
14-09-2012, 05:52 AM
(14-09-2012 03:57 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(14-09-2012 02:22 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So I "applied" for a couple "flatmates wanted" that i found advertised on our version of ebay.

BUUUUT.
One of the flats...

Send 'em an email with a link to your post above and see how they respond. OTOH you might find them making it their mission to save you. Come on Muffsy you miserable sinner, you know it's the right thing to do Big Grin

Lol.
I replied basically saying that I'm a staunch atheist and while I don't have a problem with Christians, Christians have a problem with me. And something a long the lines of while I avoid religious conversation as much as possible, I do defend my opinions just the say as they would no doubt defend theirs. But if this is not a problem then I would be delighted to come out and see the house.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
14-09-2012, 08:03 AM
Got a "interview" with the desired flat tomorrow afternoon (or I should say today, it's 2am).

Rant: I am out of vanilla coke and I just had to watch a Ray video..

[Image: tumblr_lxugqscduu1r1ogfco1_500.jpg]
14-09-2012, 09:22 AM
Hey you people interact with people on a daily basis, what do I do if both these flat people want me to be in their flat?
I think they sort of have the impression I'm keen on going into their flat and theirs only, both don't know about eachother.
So I could be in a bit of a predicument by the end of the week...

fuck, then how do I get my shit from here to there if I get in one?

fuck! then how much notice do I have to give?
OMG FUCK, bond!

I seriously did not think this through AT ALL....
14-09-2012, 11:04 AM
(14-09-2012 09:22 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Hey you people interact with people on a daily basis, what do I do if both these flat people want me to be in their flat?
I think they sort of have the impression I'm keen on going into their flat and theirs only, both don't know about eachother.
So I could be in a bit of a predicument by the end of the week...

fuck, then how do I get my shit from here to there if I get in one?

fuck! then how much notice do I have to give?
OMG FUCK, bond!

I seriously did not think this through AT ALL....

Well don't fucking panic, retard. Dodgy

Just spirit all your shit out of the place while your current flatmates are either out or busy talking about jesus or whatever. Do it bits at a time until you get to the big stuff, bed, chests, stereo, etc., unless all the big stuff stays. A strategic plan usually helps a move go orderly and well.

Everything goes to the new place. Only keep on hand the clothes you will wear and what you will need in the next few days - whatever you can carry in a back pack - pretend you are camping.

When the big stuff needs to go and you might need help to haul it out of the current place, only then do you drop notice before the major hauling takes place. You might find someone with a truck who could help you haul your large shit - pay them for gas, pay them for their time, and maybe food and drink - it will be worth it - discuss money before anything takes place. Otherwise, you might have to go it alone and rent a small pickup truck.

Hope you get the place you want and your new flatmates turn out to be cool. Shy