Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
26-08-2014, 09:23 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(26-08-2014 07:52 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(26-08-2014 06:17 AM)Chas Wrote:  Well, it's only because they are heartless, selfish, and cruel. Drinking Beverage

No true mother would bottle-feed. No

[Image: 1w58.jpg]

Srsly? Facepalm

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
26-08-2014, 11:57 AM
Too tired to rant.

4 more days of family togetherness.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
26-08-2014, 12:06 PM
(26-08-2014 11:57 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Too tired to rant.

4 more days of family togetherness.

Let us know when you want help to dispose of the bodies.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
26-08-2014, 12:36 PM
(25-08-2014 04:25 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(25-08-2014 12:40 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  o you have family that is helping you out so you don't get so tired? When the baby is born you'll need someone to help you for the first few weeks. If someone can cook several dinners that can be frozen and reheated it really nice.

That stuff really happens?!?!?! Help, I mean?!?!?! Blink

With my first they sent me home and said handle it. I had never even changed a diaper before. The fact that she still survives to this day amazes me. There were times that I cried right along with her.

With the second, my mother sent the first one home with me the same day - I was coming out of gestational diabetes and trying to deal with a four year old and an infant. Also got both girls back as soon as I went home with my son.

What is this 'help' you speak of? I have never seen evidence of it. Shocking

You do what you have to do to survive...at least that's been my mantra, out of necessity.

My mother in law flew out to take care of me and the baby. I had 30 hours of back labour after which I needed a cesarean. I couldn't walk for a week because of the stitches and the exhaustion of the long labour. Anyway, we had a friend who cooked some meals for my husband and me and along with my mother in law's help I got better. My husband also helped with everything he could. I wouldn't have made it without their help.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
26-08-2014, 01:44 PM
Well...now I'm up to 3 doctors office visits a week. 2 for stress tests for hobbit and 1 with the doctor for me.....until shes born. *sigh* Most annoying thing. My bp was fine today and no protein present.

Todays test went great. Hobbit looks fantastic and I got to see her practice breathing on ultrasound. Which was really cool.
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
26-08-2014, 04:24 PM
(26-08-2014 12:36 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(25-08-2014 04:25 PM)Anjele Wrote:  That stuff really happens?!?!?! Help, I mean?!?!?! Blink

With my first they sent me home and said handle it. I had never even changed a diaper before. The fact that she still survives to this day amazes me. There were times that I cried right along with her.

With the second, my mother sent the first one home with me the same day - I was coming out of gestational diabetes and trying to deal with a four year old and an infant. Also got both girls back as soon as I went home with my son.

What is this 'help' you speak of? I have never seen evidence of it. Shocking

You do what you have to do to survive...at least that's been my mantra, out of necessity.

My mother in law flew out to take care of me and the baby. I had 30 hours of back labour after which I needed a cesarean. I couldn't walk for a week because of the stitches and the exhaustion of the long labour. Anyway, we had a friend who cooked some meals for my husband and me and along with my mother in law's help I got better. My husband also helped with everything he could. I wouldn't have made it without their help.

Earlier in the pregnancy with baby number three I thought that baby number one would be helpful. But....baby number one was still erupting with what baby number two called 'Chicken Pops'. Yep, the last two weeks of pregnancy were spent with first one then two kids with chicken pops. That was festive. Blink

My brother said I shouldn't worry about baby number three catching them because if he did there wasn't much surface area to cover - always helpful, that brother of mine. Facepalm

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
26-08-2014, 05:16 PM
(26-08-2014 09:23 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-08-2014 07:52 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  [Image: 1w58.jpg]

Srsly? Facepalm

It was a double entendre ironic type joke thing.
I was trying to be humorous. You see, by posting that picture one wonders (as you did) if I was being serious or joking, thus my response wondering if you were being serious or joking you wonder the same about my post thus turning flipping the joke around.

Obviously I failed, I'll go back to my corner now.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
26-08-2014, 05:55 PM
My poor little buddy has a luxating patella - or trick knee. It doesn't bother him often but I came home today to him limping around. Guess if it doesn't pop back by midday tomorrow it means a trip to the vet. Wonder if I can find him a knee brace.

It hurts my heart when Chopper doesn't feel well. Sadcryface

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
26-08-2014, 10:31 PM
(26-08-2014 04:24 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(26-08-2014 12:36 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  My mother in law flew out to take care of me and the baby. I had 30 hours of back labour after which I needed a cesarean. I couldn't walk for a week because of the stitches and the exhaustion of the long labour. Anyway, we had a friend who cooked some meals for my husband and me and along with my mother in law's help I got better. My husband also helped with everything he could. I wouldn't have made it without their help.

Earlier in the pregnancy with baby number three I thought that baby number one would be helpful. But....baby number one was still erupting with what baby number two called 'Chicken Pops'. Yep, the last two weeks of pregnancy were spent with first one then two kids with chicken pops. That was festive. Blink

My brother said I shouldn't worry about baby number three catching them because if he did there wasn't much surface area to cover - always helpful, that brother of mine. Facepalm

Oh geeze. Life's great isn't it? I have two daughters. One is transgender. I may write a book about it. The last few years have been pretty interesting.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
27-08-2014, 06:52 AM
(26-08-2014 05:16 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(26-08-2014 09:23 AM)Chas Wrote:  Srsly? Facepalm

It was a double entendre ironic type joke thing.
I was trying to be humorous. You see, by posting that picture one wonders (as you did) if I was being serious or joking, thus my response wondering if you were being serious or joking you wonder the same about my post thus turning flipping the joke around.

Obviously I failed, I'll go back to my corner now.

But that means I failed, too. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user