Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
27-08-2014, 09:22 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(26-08-2014 10:31 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(26-08-2014 04:24 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Earlier in the pregnancy with baby number three I thought that baby number one would be helpful. But....baby number one was still erupting with what baby number two called 'Chicken Pops'. Yep, the last two weeks of pregnancy were spent with first one then two kids with chicken pops. That was festive. Blink

My brother said I shouldn't worry about baby number three catching them because if he did there wasn't much surface area to cover - always helpful, that brother of mine. Facepalm

Oh geeze. Life's great isn't it? I have two daughters. One is transgender. I may write a book about it. The last few years have been pretty interesting.

Write it.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
27-08-2014, 02:09 PM
(27-08-2014 06:52 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-08-2014 05:16 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  It was a double entendre ironic type joke thing.
I was trying to be humorous. You see, by posting that picture one wonders (as you did) if I was being serious or joking, thus my response wondering if you were being serious or joking you wonder the same about my post thus turning flipping the joke around.

Obviously I failed, I'll go back to my corner now.

But that means I failed, too. Consider

There there. *gentle pat on the head*

[Image: oscar.png]
27-08-2014, 08:22 PM
Jesus Christ people, its a hospital, not a brothel. Stop wearing so much cologne. It can actually cause HARM to patients. Instead of dowsing yourself in 8 sprays of Abercrombie or Chanel Blue, try taking a shower. Thanks.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
27-08-2014, 09:00 PM
I think pizza is out due to unforeseen circumstances.
I think I might have to revert back to my 11' plan just modified slightly to match my current position.
Job > Real estate agent > Property management > Own business > Millionaire > Holding Company > Conglomerate > Billionaire > Fortune 500 > Trillionaire > Raise personal army > Take over small nation > Rename it to Muffsland and create a utopian paradise > Retire > Have a nap > Play xbox all day and die alone and miserable sitting in my 1,000 room mansion > Have large statue built of me in middle of Muffsland > Prodigy builds on my success and goes full Napoleon and takes over most of Europe and causes WW3 > Lose WW3 but Muffsland learns valuable lessons and later becomes a world power > Series of meh rulers of Muffsland with a slow decline in the nation > Along comes a superstar leader whom brings Muffsland out of decay and reforms the country making it the most powerful nation on Earth and unleashes Muffslands armies upon the world and takes it over creating Muffsplanet > Establish space travel and explore the vast emptiness of space colonizing new planets in my name. > come across other intelligent life forms but quickly crush them > Colonize the entire galaxy in my name and renaming it to Muffaxy. > Use advanced technology to bring me back from death to rule over my galactic Empire for all eternity.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
27-08-2014, 09:06 PM
(27-08-2014 09:00 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I think pizza is out due to unforeseen circumstances.
I think I might have to revert back to my 11' plan just modified slightly to match my current position.
Job > Real estate agent > Property management > Own business > Millionaire > Holding Company > Conglomerate > Billionaire > Fortune 500 > Trillionaire > Raise personal army > Take over small nation > Rename it to Muffsland and create a utopian paradise > Retire > Have a nap > Play xbox all day and die alone and miserable sitting in my 1,000 room mansion > Have large statue built of me in middle of Muffsland > Prodigy builds on my success and goes full Napoleon and takes over most of Europe and causes WW3 > Lose WW3 but Muffsland learns valuable lessons and later becomes a world power > Series of meh rulers of Muffsland with a slow decline in the nation > Along comes a superstar leader whom brings Muffsland out of decay and reforms the country making it the most powerful nation on Earth and unleashes Muffslands armies upon the world and takes it over creating Muffsplanet > Establish space travel and explore the vast emptiness of space colonizing new planets in my name. > come across other intelligent life forms but quickly crush them > Colonize the entire galaxy in my name and renaming it to Muffaxy. > Use advanced technology to bring me back from death to rule over my galactic Empire for all eternity.

As muffs was awoken from the dead, his first words were "what took you cunts so fucking long, and where's my goddamned pizza? Dodgy "

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
27-08-2014, 09:09 PM
(27-08-2014 02:09 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(27-08-2014 06:52 AM)Chas Wrote:  But that means I failed, too. Consider

There there. *gentle pat on the head*

Thanks, I needed that. Tongue

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
27-08-2014, 09:20 PM
(27-08-2014 08:22 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Jesus Christ people, its a hospital, not a brothel. Stop wearing so much cologne. It can actually cause HARM to patients. Instead of dowsing yourself in 8 sprays of Abercrombie or Chanel Blue, try taking a shower. Thanks.

I'd like to say that's a good rule for most other places too. There are a couple women in the building where I work that wear so much cologne that my sinuses cease working if I get on the elevator too soon after them. UGH! Clean is a perfectly acceptable scent.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
27-08-2014, 09:32 PM
(27-08-2014 09:20 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(27-08-2014 08:22 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Jesus Christ people, its a hospital, not a brothel. Stop wearing so much cologne. It can actually cause HARM to patients. Instead of dowsing yourself in 8 sprays of Abercrombie or Chanel Blue, try taking a shower. Thanks.

I'd like to say that's a good rule for most other places too. There are a couple women in the building where I work that wear so much cologne that my sinuses cease working if I get on the elevator too soon after them. UGH! Clean is a perfectly acceptable scent.

Do these women take baths and showers? Some people *cough the french cough* wear too much perfume because they don't clean themselves as much as they should.

Perfume should be so subtle that the only person who can smell it is the person who is necking with you and even then it's a faint smell.

Emmmm..... so that's what I think.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
27-08-2014, 10:06 PM
Overlooked some assignments in my planner and had to rush to have them turned in by midnight tonight. My friend reminded me at 11pm and I hadn't done any of the three that were due tonight. I only got two of the three turned in. Way to go Ferd... you're doing so well in college already.

Facepalm
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
28-08-2014, 06:47 AM
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

[Image: fffuuuuuu-5.jpg]