Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
31-08-2014, 09:01 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(31-08-2014 08:57 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Braxton Hicks.

Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
31-08-2014, 09:02 PM
(31-08-2014 09:01 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(31-08-2014 08:57 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Braxton Hicks.

Hug

Hug Thank you. I needed that.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
01-09-2014, 04:35 AM
So this week is gonna be interesting food wise.
$199 - $120 - $10 - $5 - $5 - $50 - $3.50 = $5.50.

huh... Consider

Good thing God invented 2minute noodles. Thumbsup

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
01-09-2014, 12:15 PM
Typical poster
Many of those people who say that they think God doesn't care or he has abandoned us really need to go read the bible and understand the prophecies because the fact that all these things are coming to pass is a great sign and it shows us how God really loves us enough to make an effort this big to win our souls for his Kingdom and that he would give Jesus his only son to save those who seek the kingdom of God. Repent people and be bold for Jesus because the Kingdom of God is near and your time to repent is now because we aren't promised tomorrow or next week or next year. So be BOLD for Jesus and Pray.

Atheist
It's loving to torment and kill poor little fish, dolphins and birds?

Playful troll reply to Atheist

What are you going on about? All animals die, all animals live, just as humans do. Animals are also apart of the human diet, and they would over-populate if it weren't for our instinctive nature to see to them as food. It's not like we are sadistic, but we need meat to survive as well as vegetables. Though I don't think dolphins are part of our diet and more for the beauty of the ocean, both fish and birds are part of the humans diet. If humans didn't hunt animals, just try to imagine what it would be like if we had deer all over the world, as many as humans. That would turn out really, REALLY badly. I know it's sad, but it's part of life, and we need animals to survive, though lots of them are also for the beauty of the world, and it's sad how people will treat them. Don't look at somebody who's a believer and claim they abuse animals and say, "Oh, there killing and hurting, and abusing these poor animals...I don't want to be like that." Let me tell you, not all believers in God(or gods) are going to abuse animals. We weren't made to abuse them, and they weren't made to be tormented. They were created to be apart of the worlds beauty, but also for survival for the humans. But really, "believers" who sit there and abuse animals, are NOT believers in God(or gods) at all.

Atheist to Playful
OMFG! You hit it on the nail dead and center! I literally said it was 100% humans specifically and not your magical supernatural beings who wanted ahead of time to have animals suffer! His plan, right? Mhm. I just IMMEDIATLY accused so and so of being a torturer and based it entirely on food. Why, you even quoted me there, I see. The video had absolutely NO clips of dead animals at all either.

[The video had literally started with clips about dying wildlife.]

Mr. Play time to Atheist

I'm confused, it feels like you're being sarcastic, but I can't tell. I can see a few hints of sarcasm...but I'm still not sure.

Facepalm
01-09-2014, 12:34 PM
Amish are all annoying me today. I'm gonna start my own Amish crew without the religious bullshit. You can do whatever the hell you want, within reason, but your jobs are to better the little village or Island or wherever I can find a big enough piece of land to gather the new Amish folk. Maybe I should just find a secret island like LOST and trick people into thinking they can never leave.

A wise person makes their own decisions; an ignorant one follows public opinion.
01-09-2014, 01:58 PM
I watched some video that was shared on Facebook last night, and it's making me feel really sad. Sad at the way humans hate just about anything from other humans. Anything from hair to accents. Some gay guy came out and recorded his family getting super furious. The way they yelled and chewed him out was familiar to me. Not for an LG reason, but social difference ones. Getting chewed by family for something you can't help is a little bit like torture!
[+] 1 user Likes Lienda Bella's post
01-09-2014, 10:09 PM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2014 10:14 PM by earmuffs.)
So I applied for a job at Macca's because I need a fucking job, they're within cycling distance, I don't go there, and they don't require and extensive work history to get an entry level position. So question, I applied via their website but I'm thinking it might be worth while (and speed the process up because next week I could be doing some course for 13 weeks that requires me being there between 9-3 every weekday.. *groan*) giving the store a phone and asking to speak to the manager or whoever and ask if I can talk to them or come in and talk to them about how I can benefit their organization or some such shit.
Because to be honest, I would rather work at mcdonalds and get paid, then do some training course for 13 weeks at 9-3 every day and still be on the unemployment.

01-09-2014, 10:18 PM
Actually I could totally see myself working at mcdonalds.

day1: Guess what guys, I got a job at mcdonalds, todays my first day!
day1 a couple hours later: Guess what guys, I got fired from mcdonalds, todays was my last day!

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
01-09-2014, 10:20 PM
(01-09-2014 10:09 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So I applied for a job at Macca's because I need a fucking job, they're within cycling distance, I don't go there, and they don't require and extensive work history to get an entry level position. So question, I applied via their website but I'm thinking it might be worth while (and speed the process up because next week I could be doing some course for 13 weeks that requires me being there between 9-3 every weekday.. *groan*) giving the store a phone and asking to speak to the manager or whoever and ask if I can talk to them or come in and talk to them about how I can benefit their organization or some such shit.
Because to be honest, I would rather work at mcdonalds and get paid, then do some training course for 13 weeks at 9-3 every day and still be on the unemployment.

Go ahead and call, shows initiative and interest. Potential employers like that Thumbsup

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
02-09-2014, 02:00 AM
(01-09-2014 10:18 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Actually I could totally see myself working at mcdonalds.

day1: Guess what guys, I got a job at mcdonalds, todays my first day!
day1 a couple hours later: Guess what guys, I got fired from mcdonalds, todays was my last day!

Somehow I see this happening...

[Image: d0fd9274379916b8946e80297f58edbb.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 6 users Like Revenant77x's post