Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
03-09-2014, 09:40 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(03-09-2014 09:36 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  Fair warning: lady business talk!
Holy geez, y'all. It sucks to have a sneeze attack when you're on your period. My panties were not prepared. Censored

wow, I was not prepared for that. Hobo

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
03-09-2014, 09:45 AM
Woke up at 4 am for some reason today Dodgy decided to give up, and get out of bed around 6. Is this what getting old feels like? Sadcryface

Decided to make the most of my morning. Went out for breakfast, went to the grocery store, went to walmart for my husbands birthday presents, came home, cleaned the kitchen, prepared a lasagna to bake later, made a cake, cleaned the kitchen again, wrapped presents.

I think it's time to try for a nap, I'm in zombie mode Hobo

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
03-09-2014, 09:47 AM
(03-09-2014 09:45 AM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Woke up at 4 am for some reason today Dodgy decided to give up, and get out of bed around 6. Is this what getting old feels like? Sadcryface

Decided to make the most of my morning. Went out for breakfast, went to the grocery store, went to walmart for my husbands birthday presents, came home, cleaned the kitchen, prepared a lasagna to bake later, made a cake, cleaned the kitchen again, wrapped presents.

Wow! Sounds like my grandma Tongue

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
03-09-2014, 09:53 AM
(03-09-2014 09:47 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 09:45 AM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Woke up at 4 am for some reason today Dodgy decided to give up, and get out of bed around 6. Is this what getting old feels like? Sadcryface

Wow! Sounds like my grandma Tongue

Weeping Tongue

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
03-09-2014, 09:55 AM

You're married? Since when? wait... is the 44.. age?
Wow, was not prepared for that shit either, you're old as fuck. Hobo

03-09-2014, 09:59 AM
(03-09-2014 09:55 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  

You're married? Since when? wait... is the 44.. age?

Married since 5yrs ago, and no, I'm soon to be 27 Big Grin

You knew I was married, you've participated in threads where my OP talked about it Tongue
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid422514

03-09-2014, 10:02 AM
(03-09-2014 09:59 AM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 09:55 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  You're married? Since when? wait... is the 44.. age?

Married since 5yrs ago, and no, I'm soon to be 27 Big Grin

You knew I was married, you've participated in threads where my OP talked about it Tongue

I'm old, I forget things.

[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
03-09-2014, 10:06 AM
(03-09-2014 10:02 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 09:59 AM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Married since 5yrs ago, and no, I'm soon to be 27 Big Grin

I'm old, I forget things.

Oh, right. I keep forgetting that you're old. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
03-09-2014, 10:13 AM
(03-09-2014 10:06 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 10:02 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I'm old, I forget things.

Oh, right. I keep forgetting that you're old. Drinking Beverage

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT77zJA-w2EGXx4PKoRuMc...FLHP-FiahQ]

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
03-09-2014, 10:23 AM

Smerk you're not old. I'm old enough to be your mama. Lol. That morning you describe is mine....not yours.
Lol

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post