Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
14-09-2012, 07:40 PM
RE: Ranting corner
<rant> I was watching a bit of Delta Force on the Military channel, but I had to stop because I was getting way too angry. I don't remember if the terrorists in the film were religious nutballs, but especially with the recent RPG-ing of an American embassy over a critique of Islam, I figured it probably did. Chuck Norris hadn't killed any of these *expletive deleted* mental slaves, and I was getting to the point where I was shouting at the television that the passengers shoulda taken out the bad guys when they outnumbered them twenty to one or whatever, but now all the other bastards were on the plane and there was no way they were gonna get out alive without help.

These are the moments when I think the best thing for the world would be to take all the religious nutballs and chuck them in a deep deep pit and light them on fire. At least they'd be useful as fertiliser...</rant>

*pantpantpant* I hate being angry. It wears me the hell out. *falls over*

"The amazing thing is that every atom in your body came from a star that exploded. ... So, forget Jesus. The stars died so that you could be here today." -- Lawrence Krauss
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-09-2012, 08:35 PM
(13-09-2012 08:56 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Has anyone else notice that it seems like Sarah hasn't been on here lately? Consider

I just can't get comfortable with a G-Man pretending to be a teenage flirt until he's pretending to be a teenage girl of the age of consent in my jurisdiction. Now the age of consent in Singapore is 16 (only for opposite sex and female-to-female sex, apparently mano-a-mano will get you jailtime), so DLJ can have at it. Big Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
14-09-2012, 09:16 PM (This post was last modified: 14-09-2012 09:23 PM by Atothetheist.)
Sisters (the convent types.)

Motherfucking Sisters.

Why can't you people just get it through in your head that when you ask if I am religious, and I reply with "Its a personal matter." that doesn't fucking mean:

"Call my home phone, and interrogate my creationist mom and father about my religious, or nonreligious convictions."

I got an earfull today, and now, I have to do double religion class, as well as ANOTHER private meeting with a preist.

Thank you, Asshole Sister.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
14-09-2012, 10:07 PM
(14-09-2012 09:16 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Sisters (the convent types.)

Motherfucking Sisters.

Why can't you people just get it through in your head that when you ask if I am religious, and I reply with "Its a personal matter." that doesn't fucking mean:

"Call my home phone, and interrogate my creationist mom and father about my religious, or nonreligious convictions."

I got an earfull today, and now, I have to do double religion class, as well as ANOTHER private meeting with a preist.

Thank you, Asshole Sister.

Damn, I might be financially in the hole but at least I don't have to do religious classes forced upon me by my parents.

I think it's a safe bet you can't wait to get the fuck out of there.

Quote:Well don't fucking panic, retard. Dodgy

Just spirit all your shit out of the place while your current flatmates are either out or busy talking about jesus or whatever. Do it bits at a time until you get to the big stuff, bed, chests, stereo, etc., unless all the big stuff stays. A strategic plan usually helps a move go orderly and well.

Everything goes to the new place. Only keep on hand the clothes you will wear and what you will need in the next few days - whatever you can carry in a back pack - pretend you are camping.

When the big stuff needs to go and you might need help to haul it out of the current place, only then do you drop notice before the major hauling takes place. You might find someone with a truck who could help you haul your large shit - pay them for gas, pay them for their time, and maybe food and drink - it will be worth it - discuss money before anything takes place. Otherwise, you might have to go it alone and rent a small pickup truck.

Hope you get the place you want and your new flatmates turn out to be cool. Shy

No you misunderstand.
I have absolutely zero problem telling my current flat mates I'm leaving, it's if I have to pick between the two flats to go too how am i going to do that?

I went to the first one today, nice place, the guys seem like totally bogens (meat-head farm boy), but I come from a small farming town so I've been brought up with bogens my whole life. Plus the Waikato (region) is a total bogen infestation.

There is one weeeeeeeeeeee little problem.
Financials. They want someone within a week. Now, I haven't told my current flat I'm leaving an I have to legally give 21days notice so you can see the problem.
There is however the ability to get out of my current lease early if the landlord agrees. BUT these flatmate cunts... yeah let's just say that's not going to happen which sucks total balls. I'm gonna talk to my flatmates but I can't see this going well.

[Image: oscar.png]
14-09-2012, 11:48 PM
Fucking cunt nigger bitch jew faggot balls, this is horse shit, HORSE FUCKING SHIT!!!!
I fucking knew this shit would happen, they just always have to be so fucking perfect, have everything their fucking own little way.
The fucking cunts can jump off a fucking cliff and plummet to their pathetic little theist lives.

My solution to all my problems and they fucking had a fucking fit and demand the 21days notice.
I know it's their legal right but it's fucking bullshit.
What part of $196 a week incoming and then -$154 rent -$26 expenditure -$20 food -$38 bike repayments -$10 petrol -$2 life insurance -$10 loan repayments "I can't afford to keep living here" do these cunts not understand??
Just because Daddy pays everything for them doesn't mean Daddy pays everything for me now does it.
"Get a job" they say
WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I'VE BEEN TRYING TO DO FOR THE LAST 3MONTHS!!

CUNTS, the fucking lot of them.

15-09-2012, 12:02 AM
APPARENTLY, I have to "pay out my contract" if I leave, which sounds like a load of shit if you ask me.
If I give the legal 21 days then shouldn't legally be required to "pay out the contract" when its just a standard lease contract.
I also distinctly recall there being said at the start of the year that my rent would go up if someone leaves which imply s that they don't continue paying rent.
My flatmates also say I HAVE to find someone new for the flat, what a load of bullshit, find your own sucker. Wait... no, that's fucking genius ohhh I could have some fun finding my own flatmate for these cunts. Tehehehehehehehehe!!!!

This place Im checking out tomorrow doesn't start until October, and 21dyas from tomorrow is 8th of October. If all goes well tomorrow I'm handing these cunts my notice.

Oh and they also expect me to pay for the rest of the sky (cable TV) contract for over the holidays (cheaper to let the contract run its course then cancel), but.. well.. it's not in my name so.. where's your legal grounds for that one bitches? You wanna be cunts and all legal and shit about things well two can play at that game.
Didn't pay my share of the internet? umm not in my name, not my problem.

15-09-2012, 12:03 AM
I think I might burn the house down just to top it all off, what do you guys think?

15-09-2012, 08:09 AM
(15-09-2012 12:03 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I think I might burn the house down just to top it all off, what do you guys think?

Bar. Now.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-09-2012, 09:31 AM
(15-09-2012 08:09 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(15-09-2012 12:03 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I think I might burn the house down just to top it all off, what do you guys think?

Bar. Now.

Don't drink.

15-09-2012, 12:01 PM
(15-09-2012 12:02 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  APPARENTLY, I have to "pay out my contract" if I leave, which sounds like a load of shit if you ask me.
If I give the legal 21 days then shouldn't legally be required to "pay out the contract" when its just a standard lease contract.
I also distinctly recall there being said at the start of the year that my rent would go up if someone leaves which imply s that they don't continue paying rent.
My flatmates also say I HAVE to find someone new for the flat, what a load of bullshit, find your own sucker. Wait... no, that's fucking genius ohhh I could have some fun finding my own flatmate for these cunts. Tehehehehehehehehe!!!!

This place Im checking out tomorrow doesn't start until October, and 21dyas from tomorrow is 8th of October. If all goes well tomorrow I'm handing these cunts my notice.

Oh and they also expect me to pay for the rest of the sky (cable TV) contract for over the holidays (cheaper to let the contract run its course then cancel), but.. well.. it's not in my name so.. where's your legal grounds for that one bitches? You wanna be cunts and all legal and shit about things well two can play at that game.
Didn't pay my share of the internet? umm not in my name, not my problem.

Oh, I see.

First: Give the 21 days notice. Bottom line is - you want out and seem to have a place to go - these "bogen" folk seem ok, and financially a better step.

Second: Find someone to sublet the place. That is very standard. If you burn this type of bridge, you seriously risk any future reference going completely fuck-all. And yes, people really do call for references about prospective tenants.

Consider: You are the one who has advised that you wish to be Mr Money. You want to "move up" in the world and all that superficial shit. In order to do this, you will have to suck it up, and play by the rules of others who currently have the money, until you get into the position of having enough money to tell them to fuck off. If you do not play by these rules, you will not get into the position of having enough money to tell anyone to fuck off.

Finally: Learn to juggle. It is an interesting skill and a wonderful and charming way to impress people. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post