Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
04-09-2014, 03:26 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Sometimes I think I'm working with a bunch of lobotomised morons...AngryFacepalmWeeping
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like DunkleSeele's post
04-09-2014, 03:58 AM
Have to go to school, wish me luck.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
04-09-2014, 09:39 AM
My drama continues...

My cheek is swollen..and hurts..

Just my cheek...Not my tooth.

I'm sooooo not happy.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

04-09-2014, 09:47 AM
(04-09-2014 09:39 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  My drama continues...

I'm sooooo not happy.

Hug

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
04-09-2014, 11:20 AM
(04-09-2014 03:58 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Have to go to school, wish me luck.

I'd wish you luck, but you don't need it, man Flex have a great day!!!

I'm sooooo not happy.

Uh oh! You calling the dentist today? Didn't you say you were told the swelling would go down after a few hours? Hug

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
04-09-2014, 11:35 AM
(04-09-2014 11:20 AM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(04-09-2014 03:58 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Have to go to school, wish me luck.

I'd wish you luck, but you don't need it, man Flex have a great day!!!

I'm sooooo not happy.

Uh oh! You calling the dentist today? Didn't you say you were told the swelling would go down after a few hours? Hug

They felt the swelling was due at first to the anesthetic, since they couldn't see any visible bruising at that point.

I called them. Bruising is common. It's mostly inside my cheek, I looked and can def see a bruise. Probably due to the shots and all their digging around with stuff. Now my outside cheek part is discolored too. Undecided

In a couple days it will look like I got socked in the face since I'm not one to bruise easily.

I'm treating it with ice and Advil.

I'm sooooooooo glad I didn't do this before I went away. Seriously...I would have been quite miserable.

Sleeping last night wasn't too bad. Even tho I tend to sleep on my side. I think I only woke once.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

04-09-2014, 12:23 PM
I wish summer would returnSadcryface

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
04-09-2014, 12:25 PM
Finished yet another test at docs today.

Is it October yet?
04-09-2014, 12:40 PM
Very angry because I literally came to college today for nothing. I have finished all of my online work for math and orientation, and today were just lecture days on information I already knew. But I was going to come anyways for English, because we were going to begin in-class writing on our essays today, and Speech, because I enjoy my speech class.

My friend and I get here around 11:45. We usually get here early anyways because our English class doesn't start until 12:30 and we sit around with friends. Well, it's 12:20 and we're like "Aw yeah, time to head to class.", then one of our friends who is also in the same class approaches us and says "The class was canceled today." I checked my student email and face palmed so hard whenever I read the email my instructor sent out yesterday.

So we dick around in the library for two entire fucking hours before we have our next class. My friend departs for his orientation class and I leave for my speech class. I walk all the way to my speech building (a huge building on the far side of the campus), make it all the way down stairs just to learn that my speech had been canceled today too.

I wanted to stab myself to the Ariana Grande' album I was listening to at the time, I was so angry and annoyed.

So here I am, trying to wait out another 30 minutes for my friend's orientation class to end so he can take me home.

I have been dicking around on campus for FOUR HOURS.

Fuck school.

Censored
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
04-09-2014, 03:03 PM
I came back from a lovely drive from Jonesborough. I signaled, slowed down, and everything I was supposed to do to turn. While I turned, I looked... and lo and behold... some little silver car is extremely close to me, and still moving forward. I was like "Whoe! o.O..... Excuse you!" How far is someone driving behind you really, if they are so dam close while you turn that you barely notice the headlights? Still moving forward even, to add. Almost like I wasn't there or something.

I caught up, and tailgated her. I was... just.... so dam fed up with it over and over. Naturally she stopped twice, made me hit her, and acted like she never drove close to me earlier.

I should have slammed my breaks that first time, and put HER in that position instead.