Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
05-09-2014, 02:26 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Shit; rain.

I don't mind rain, just not when I have to be out in it. I can only hope it's done when I have to hit the road.

Oh look - radar says: fucking huge green/yellow/red blob of rain over your entire fucking state. Swell. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2014, 02:27 PM
(05-09-2014 02:26 PM)kim Wrote:  Shit; rain.

I don't mind rain, just not when I have to be out in it. I can only hope it's done when I have to hit the road.

Oh look - radar says: fucking huge green/yellow/red blob of rain over your entire fucking state. Swell. Drinking Beverage

Ill trade you our 90 degree weather for your rain and cold.
05-09-2014, 02:29 PM
The fact that my mother now has a brand new gaming computer and I do not. Whats wrong with this picture?
05-09-2014, 02:34 PM
(05-09-2014 02:27 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(05-09-2014 02:26 PM)kim Wrote:  Shit; rain.

Ill trade you our 90 degree weather for your rain and cold.

Well, we're only about a dozen degrees cooler than you... so... Confused drippy humidity... yea!

But I know what you mean - I was getting real tired of that 90+ degrees we had right up to last night. I mowed the lawn yesterday and thought I was gonna puke.

Here, it's all about the humidity - the air is nearly always drinkable. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
07-09-2014, 12:10 AM
Fuck you candy crush...fuck you.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
07-09-2014, 08:05 AM
We can go for weeks without any rain - but just let me take the dogs to be groomed - ARRRGGHHHH!

We got about three inches of rain in a couple hours last night. Just had to try to hold Karma in one arm and wash all her feet off in the sink - she WILL find the muddy spots in the yard to romp in. Now I have to scrub the kitchen floor too.

Censored

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
07-09-2014, 08:08 AM
(07-09-2014 08:05 AM)Anjele Wrote:  We can go for weeks without any rain - but just let me take the dogs to be groomed - ARRRGGHHHH!

We got about three inches of rain in a couple hours last night. Just had to try to hold Karma in one arm and wash all her feet off in the sink - she WILL find the muddy spots in the yard to romp in. Now I have to scrub the kitchen floor too.

Censored

[Image: 92bffd725f864de0a00bf00bf42976692e99c57d...40c2b9.jpg]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
07-09-2014, 08:09 AM
(07-09-2014 08:08 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(07-09-2014 08:05 AM)Anjele Wrote:  We can go for weeks without any rain - but just let me take the dogs to be groomed - ARRRGGHHHH!

Censored

[Image: 92bffd725f864de0a00bf00bf42976692e99c57d...40c2b9.jpg]

Yeah, a little bit. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
08-09-2014, 12:40 PM
Today I had to "skip" class as I had no class during six period. So I had to hide behind a wall I was larger than, and had to curdle up and when I got up my legs where on fire. On the bright side I hugged some cute girl I didn't knowBlush

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 3 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
08-09-2014, 05:01 PM
Why is it I go from "meh, dinner? I'm not hungry" to instant "OMG I'M STARVING, FEED ME!!! Hobo " Dodgy

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post