Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
09-09-2014, 05:42 AM
RE: Ranting corner
My decision to not have contact with my mother was once again confirmed - god she is an evil, manipulative witch.

My niece turned 30 last week and Momzilla sent her a card. One of the lines in the card was: Our time together is so special...

Mommy Dearest crossed out 'is' and wrote 'was'.

Geez, she is an awful human. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
09-09-2014, 06:47 AM
(08-09-2014 05:01 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Why is it I go from "meh, dinner? I'm not hungry" to instant "OMG I'M STARVING, FEED ME!!! Hobo " Dodgy

That happens to me all the time. But I'm 9 months pregnant. Wink
09-09-2014, 07:02 AM
(09-09-2014 06:47 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(08-09-2014 05:01 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Why is it I go from "meh, dinner? I'm not hungry" to instant "OMG I'M STARVING, FEED ME!!! Hobo " Dodgy

Well you are playing host to a pseudo-parasitic spawn of Beelzebub, so it makes sense that you would hunger for things at strange intervals...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
09-09-2014, 07:03 AM
(09-09-2014 06:47 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  

Consider

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
09-09-2014, 10:35 AM
So, the San Francisco 49ers have a new stadium located in Santa Clara...Yeah never mind that...

We actually drove passed it while making our way up the freeway.

It's pretty.

Whatever...Just read it's going to called, Levi's Stadium and 'dubbed' the "Field of Jeans."

#Groans

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

09-09-2014, 10:39 AM
(09-09-2014 10:35 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So, the San Francisco 49ers have a new stadium located in Santa Clara...Yeah never mind that...

It's pretty.

Whatever...Just read it's going to called, Levi's Stadium and 'dubbed' the "Field of Jeans."

#Groans

Faded Glory might be a more suitable name. Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
09-09-2014, 11:07 AM
(09-09-2014 10:39 AM)pablo Wrote:  
(09-09-2014 10:35 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So, the San Francisco 49ers have a new stadium located in Santa Clara...Yeah never mind that...

It's pretty.

#Groans

Faded Glory might be a more suitable name. Big Grin

Ouch! Lol

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
09-09-2014, 12:49 PM
New rant.

I've got a pretty close circle of girl friends. We've known each other forever, we call, meet up and shop together...

One of the group fell away when she divorced. We still "hear" from her on rare occassions.

Today she called me...

Her: Hi sorry I've been out of touch for so long, but I've really missed our friendship.
Me: (always willing to give benefit of doubt) aww I've missed you too, what's up?
Her: we'll, I really appreciate you staying in contact and getting those Christmas cards with pictures each year.
Me: (awkward silence wondering if this is sarcasm since I haven't mailed a Christmas card in 8 years. The only thing I get from her is one of those stupid form letters about what her and the kids are doing, complete with obligatory god bless Sarah Palin and gun photos).
Her: (ignoring my silence) well, I wanted to let you, since your such a special friend that I've started my own business. I sell Thrive Life freeze dried foods...

What I wish I had said....

Seriously?! Fucking seriously?

You drop out of our lives without much word and come back because I'm just a potential sales contact?

Fuck off...oh and everyone really liked your exhusband better than you.

What I actually did say....
Hey, I'm heading out, why don't you email me all the info? My emai is.....

Should be noted the email I gave her....is old...ancient...I don't even have access to it anymore. In fact does EarthLink even still exist?

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
10-09-2014, 10:32 AM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2014 12:04 PM by Lienda Bella.)
Hey there, perverts who want to tell people what to do with their genitals!

A girl is a house for one's dick? Seriously? Here we go again with the idea that men are like over-horny ducks and women are like the other other condom! What bs of you to tell men what to do with their bodies, as if they have a lower will like you. You're not the fathers of a clone world either, so stop acting like you are.

It's none of your business if anyone choses another consenting adult partner or not! It is their decision. Yes, some of those aren't as compatible as they had thought, but that's no excuse to ruin everything as a whole. Every child deserves to experience the pleasures of masturbating if they like. Not have some of their nerve endings sliced off after birth just because some so and so out of thousands had an infection once upon a time.

By the way, Asexuals are valid to. I've about had enough with those people being forced and pressured into relationships they don't want. Same thing with homosexuals! Stop pushing them into non-compatible relationships! You sexists piss me off, ruining it for every party thinkable. Oh yeah. I grasp the "turd in the punchbowl" joke now. I get it.

Dodgy
10-09-2014, 10:42 PM
So I'm watching that NatGeo show Doomsday Preppers.

One family the husband is afraid of polar shift and built his family a doomsday shelter...Because there are plenty of deer in the area they can hunt after the earth stops shifting. Now, I'd like to say this is the facepalm moment....but no...

So they drive to their mountain retreat in the dead of winter after a huge storm.

One of their kids, around 3 years old, isn't wearing a seatbelt or even strapped into a real carseat.

Seriously!?

This is almost as entertaining as the Canadian couple who believed the wife is haunted by a disaster dream.