Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
11-09-2014, 04:21 PM
RE: Ranting corner
I fucking hate photobucket so goddamn fucking much!! Angry i have to use it tho to post ANY picture on here!

Upload a photo. While selecting it from my album, the photo is right side up. Upload photo, and once it's done... The picture is upside down, but the thumbnail shows right side up. Weird... Try putting it in a post, hit preview post, picture is upside down.

Ok... Go back to photo, click rotate right, and rotate right a second time to flip it. Picture still looks upside down, and so does the thumbnail now. Try using the new link in the preview post again, still upside down. Sure, makes sense I guess, even though my flipping should have put it right side up, at least everything else is consistent.

Ok.... Go back to photo, rotate right, rotate right to flip AGAIN. aha!!! Now the picture and the thumbnail are right side up, success! Collect the new direct link update my post, click preview post... Still fucking upside down Angry

Wtf?!???!??!

[/rant]

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2014, 04:24 PM
(11-09-2014 04:21 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I fucking hate photobucket so goddamn fucking much!! Angry i have to use it tho to post ANY picture on here!

Upload a photo. While selecting it from my album, the photo is right side up. Upload photo, and once it's done... The picture is upside down, but the thumbnail shows right side up. Weird... Try putting it in a post, hit preview post, picture is upside down.

Ok... Go back to photo, click rotate right, and rotate right a second time to flip it. Picture still looks upside down, and so does the thumbnail now. Try using the new link in the preview post again, still upside down. Sure, makes sense I guess, even though my flipping should have put it right side up, at least everything else is consistent.

Ok.... Go back to photo, rotate right, rotate right to flip AGAIN. aha!!! Now the picture and the thumbnail are right side up, success! Collect the new direct link update my post, click preview post... Still fucking upside down Angry

Wtf?!???!??!

[/rant]

It better be a picture of you, your husband and a cat.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
11-09-2014, 05:03 PM
(11-09-2014 04:21 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I fucking hate photobucket so goddamn fucking much!! Angry i have to use it tho to post ANY picture on here!

Wtf?!???!??!

[/rant]

Smerc I use photobucket and mine doesnt do that.

I think your PB is special Tongue
11-09-2014, 05:07 PM
(11-09-2014 05:03 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  

Wtf?!???!??!

[/rant]

Smerc I use photobucket and mine doesnt do that.

It happens all the time now, with everything Weeping

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
11-09-2014, 05:10 PM
(11-09-2014 05:07 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(11-09-2014 05:03 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Smerc I use photobucket and mine doesnt do that.

Hug There, there.. its okay. I promise I wont go upside down on you. Lol.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
11-09-2014, 05:26 PM
(11-09-2014 05:07 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(11-09-2014 05:03 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Smerc I use photobucket and mine doesnt do that.

Will this work

http://www.snapfish.com/snapfish/uploadphotos

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
12-09-2014, 09:43 AM
Supposed to be some of the best aurora due to the solar storm and it's CLOUDY! AngryAngryAngry

Tomorrow looks clear but tonight is when I can get out for a long time with the camera. Dang it! Every time.
12-09-2014, 09:52 AM
(12-09-2014 09:43 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Supposed to be some of the best aurora due to the solar storm and it's CLOUDY! AngryAngryAngry

Tomorrow looks clear but tonight is when I can get out for a long time with the camera. Dang it! Every time.

I planned to be out last night, but I fell asleep watching the 11:00PM news. Weeping

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-09-2014, 09:56 AM
(12-09-2014 09:52 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(12-09-2014 09:43 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Supposed to be some of the best aurora due to the solar storm and it's CLOUDY! AngryAngryAngry

I planned to be out last night, but I fell asleep watching the 11:00PM news. Weeping

Shame on you, especially if you had clear skies! How often does it reach as south as you are? On the west coast it can drop as far as Oregon this weekend. Big Grin
12-09-2014, 10:07 AM
Really?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces