Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
12-09-2014, 08:27 PM
RE: Ranting corner
2:30, better go to the grocery store before school gets out. 3:30pm at the grocery store is the worst possible torture you could wish upon someone.
I'd rather have the soles of my feet flayed off and dipped in salt.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2014, 09:43 PM
*groan*

It's saturday.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
12-09-2014, 10:41 PM
The old jokes. "That dumb blond." I've been thought of as an idiot by people. It sucks. Yeah. I communicate a tiny bit differently. I look like an average kind and am expected to be such. At least my Dad, Uncle, and a friend have a certain similarity that would be fairly obvious if you'd seen us in a crowded room.

Every serious, emotional talk about racial anything, and her we go with the physical traits I've got. -.- "...white girl with blond hair and blue eyes." Thrills... Don't bother to throw a different selection in there or anything! Don't bother with "brown hair and green eyes," for example. Nah. Tell me again how good I have it.
13-09-2014, 04:05 AM
Has it been 3 weeks yet? I really want to sleep on my tummy again.
13-09-2014, 06:58 AM
(13-09-2014 04:05 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Has it been 3 weeks yet? I really want to sleep on my tummy again.

Soon you will bring life into the world.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
13-09-2014, 07:51 AM
UGH - goddamit - fuck!

I have to go do the weekly torture that is shopping for groceries and running other errands.

The only good thing is that I figured out what to cook this weekend so I don't have to wander aimlessly at the store trying to figure out what to buy.

Maybe it's too early for the kids to be in the store - and maybe I won't run into grumpy ole Muffs.

(05-06-2017 04:14 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  ...And you can come get my guns if you'd like to try. I'll take you to the range and give you three rounds headstart.
The words of a 'responsible' gun owner.
13-09-2014, 11:27 AM
I'm sick of hearing how good I have it by complete strangers who are saying it negatively!
13-09-2014, 11:30 AM
(13-09-2014 07:51 AM)Anjele Wrote:  UGH - goddamit - fuck!

I have to go do the weekly torture that is shopping for groceries and running other errands.

The only good thing is that I figured out what to cook this weekend so I don't have to wander aimlessly at the store trying to figure out what to buy.

Maybe it's too early for the kids to be in the store - and maybe I won't run into grumpy ole Muffs.

I'll have to head out to do that shit if the clouds break this afternoon - don't particularly feel like doing it in the rain.
(also it's dropped to like 5C now; I am NOT ready for summer to be over)

I only ever wander through the store aimlessly. Then I buy whatever I see that's on sale.

... this is my signature!
13-09-2014, 12:10 PM
(13-09-2014 11:30 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(13-09-2014 07:51 AM)Anjele Wrote:  UGH - goddamit - fuck!

I'll have to head out to do that shit if the clouds break this afternoon - don't particularly feel like doing it in the rain.

I only ever wander through the store aimlessly. Then I buy whatever I see that's on sale.

1. Think about what you like to eat;
  2. Be realistic about what you are likely to actually prepare;
  3. Look in cupboards and refrigerator;
  4. Make a shopping list;
  5. Go to store(s);
  6. Walk the periphery and every aisle, get stuff on list;
  7. Optionally buy sale items that you know will be on a future list;
  8. Go home;
  9. Put away groceries;
  10. Live long and prosper.

Pro tip: do not go to the store when very hungry. No

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
13-09-2014, 12:11 PM
(13-09-2014 12:10 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(13-09-2014 11:30 AM)cjlr Wrote:  I'll have to head out to do that shit if the clouds break this afternoon - don't particularly feel like doing it in the rain.

1. Think about what you like to eat;
  2. Be realistic about what you are likely to actually prepare;
  3. Look in cupboards and refrigerator;
  4. Make a shopping list;
  5. Go to store(s);
  6. Walk the periphery and every aisle, get stuff on list;
  7. Optionally buy sale items that you know will be on a future list;
  8. Go home;
  9. Put away groceries;
  10. Live long and prosper.

You forgot - Hate every second of it. Dodgy

(05-06-2017 04:14 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  ...And you can come get my guns if you'd like to try. I'll take you to the range and give you three rounds headstart.
The words of a 'responsible' gun owner.