Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
20-09-2014, 06:50 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(20-09-2014 06:46 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Angry damn kids, every fucking weekend it's some sort of major drama! AngryAngry

If you don't have kids and are happy in life, Don't fall for the " when are you going to have kids? It's about time, oh you'll make a great parent, they bring such joy to your life" line of shit that people who have already jumped off the cliff of no return says to you.

You sound like my mom now.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2014, 08:54 AM
Just watching videos from the 'Everything Wrong With' series and an ad for the new Ninja Turtles bastardisation plays:
"Critics are calling it; "Awesome", "(something I don't remember but it is basically a synonym of the first word)", "Ninja Turtles delivers.""

Do I even need to point out how stupid that is? No, this isn't bagging on the new movie; though it does look like shit.
Just in case nobody saw it, and to justify my bringing it up: The ad says, verbatim, 'critics are calling it Ninja Turtles delivers.' The speaker, nor the in-add text give any grammatical distinction between the two-word list of 'awesome' and what basically means 'awesome', and a thing which clearly does not have any business being associated with such a list!

Did the ad's scriptwriter just have a lazy day? If so, how to his editors not see that? And if them; how did the narrator not see that!?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
20-09-2014, 08:59 AM
Wicked clown is backDodgy

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
20-09-2014, 09:05 AM
(20-09-2014 08:59 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Wicked clown is backDodgy

You wot?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
20-09-2014, 11:08 AM
(20-09-2014 08:59 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Wicked clown is backDodgy

Wait....whut?

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
20-09-2014, 12:16 PM
Who gives a shit? Socks aren't allowed in any case.

... this is my signature!
20-09-2014, 12:30 PM
(20-09-2014 12:16 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Who gives a shit? Socks aren't allowed in any case.

Well he has been for 13+ hours. Would be nice if we actually had admins that would check in on the forum from time to time.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
20-09-2014, 01:19 PM
(20-09-2014 12:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(20-09-2014 12:16 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Who gives a shit? Socks aren't allowed in any case.

Well he has been for 13+ hours. Would be nice if we actually had admins that would check in on the forum from time to time.

That is what I am saying.

20-09-2014, 01:23 PM
(20-09-2014 12:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

*Choke*cough*gag*spit*spew*

That or we can take it as a compliment that we require monitoring.

Bring me that fucking clown.
Needs me a punching bag

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
20-09-2014, 01:27 PM
Surely a mod can ban a sock who's known to be a sock? User name to ban is DickTheGiant. Posted a thread explaining that he was Wicked Clown and generally being a dick.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.