Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
24-09-2014, 07:58 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(24-09-2014 07:57 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Why do nerf gun adverts I see on youtube make it look like it fires tampons?

Well what else would nerf guns fire?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
24-09-2014, 08:04 PM
Those things with the little suction cups on the end. I dunno, I don't keep up with what the young people are playing with these days.
The only thing I read about young people playing with usually involves catholic priests and a court case.

[Image: oscar.png]
24-09-2014, 08:05 PM
(24-09-2014 07:57 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Why do nerf gun adverts I see on youtube make it look like it fires tampons?

To try and appeal to women shoppers.... DUH!!! Shy

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
24-09-2014, 08:06 PM
(24-09-2014 08:05 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  

To try and appeal to women shoppers.... DUH!!! Shy

How? Sorta like "batteries included!" except "well you're gonna be buying the ammo anyway..."

24-09-2014, 08:09 PM
(24-09-2014 08:06 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(24-09-2014 08:05 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  To try and appeal to women shoppers.... DUH!!! Shy

How? Sorta like "batteries included!" except "well you're gonna be buying the ammo anyway..."

Do I hafta explain everything?? Facepalm it's subliminal muffs Tongue Laugh out load

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
24-09-2014, 08:13 PM
Consider I see, I see. So they're shaped like tampons as to appeal to the female market subliminally.
Sounds legit, good call Smercury.

[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
25-09-2014, 10:28 PM
Guess who got a job interview.
I'll give you a clue: This kid did.

25-09-2014, 10:29 PM
(25-09-2014 10:28 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Guess who got a job interview.

Way to go! Good luck!! Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
25-09-2014, 10:29 PM
(25-09-2014 10:28 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Guess who got a job interview.
congrats! good luck on it...

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
25-09-2014, 10:34 PM
Ladies, ladies please... I don't need luck, I have Muffs charm. Drinking Beverage