Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
25-09-2014, 10:35 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(25-09-2014 10:34 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Ladies, ladies please... I don't need luck, I have Muffs charm. Drinking Beverage

That you do Yes what kind of job are you interviewing for?

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-09-2014, 10:43 PM
I believe the technical term is "slave bitch".
Stocking shelves, sorting pallets of stock etc.. warehouse and shelve stocking thing for a major retailer.

I don't care what it is as long as I never have to eat noodles again.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
26-09-2014, 10:13 AM
(25-09-2014 10:43 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I believe the technical term is "slave bitch".
Stocking shelves, sorting pallets of stock etc.. warehouse and shelve stocking thing for a major retailer.

That's the spirit!!! Big Grin

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
27-09-2014, 03:24 PM
(25-09-2014 10:43 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I believe the technical term is "slave bitch".

how did the interview go? :=)

Be true to yourself. Heart
27-09-2014, 08:19 PM
It's on Thursday, it's only Sunday.

[Image: oscar.png]
27-09-2014, 09:15 PM
I will view some more threads around the forums after posting here again. I usually don't have anything to post in most threads that I look at.

Someone's old comment outside of this site that made me face palm.
"Hitchens and Dawkins are two hate mongers, one is now dead with people spiting on his alcohol soaked corpse, and the other reduced to writing children biology books. Idiots !"

There is stuff I wish to say, but shouldn't. Like this..

Dear "super-genius."

Here's how to find out what an idiot is. 1: Go to a mirror. 2: Look into the mirror, but don't break it yet. 3: Say "Mirror. Mirror, on the (object it's on here). Who's the stupidest troll in the comments." 4: Just in case, get a new mirror, dust pan, bandages, tape, first aid alcohol, needles, potent vodka, ibuprofen, a door lock, a sturdy chair, thread, a strong trash bag and a broom.
[+] 3 users Like Lienda Bella's post
27-09-2014, 09:23 PM
(27-09-2014 09:15 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  I will view some more threads around the forums after posting here again. I usually don't have anything to post in most threads that I look at.

"Hitchens and Dawkins are two hate mongers, one is now dead with people spiting on his alcohol soaked corpse, and the other reduced to writing children biology books. Idiots !"

and the irony is, that the person who posted that sounds like a hate monger. Consider

lol

27-09-2014, 09:24 PM
(27-09-2014 09:23 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(27-09-2014 09:15 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  I will view some more threads around the forums after posting here again. I usually don't have anything to post in most threads that I look at.

and the irony is, that the person who posted that sounds like a hate monger. Consider

lol

Lienda just tells it like it is...she isn't here often enough though. Smile

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
27-09-2014, 09:24 PM
(27-09-2014 08:19 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  It's on Thursday, it's only Sunday.

Oops, I thought you had it already. Blush

27-09-2014, 09:27 PM
(27-09-2014 09:24 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(27-09-2014 09:23 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  and the irony is, that the person who posted that sounds like a hate monger. Consider

lol

Lienda just tells it like it is...she isn't here often enough though. Smile
haha I meant the person that she quoted who said the comment on the other site. Laugh out load

It's ironic that he/she would make a hateful comment ...about what they perceive to be hate mongers. lol