Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
27-09-2014, 09:29 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(27-09-2014 09:23 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(27-09-2014 09:15 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  I will view some more threads around the forums after posting here again. I usually don't have anything to post in most threads that I look at.

Someone's old comment outside of this site that made me face palm.
"Hitchens and Dawkins are two hate mongers, one is now dead with people spiting on his alcohol soaked corpse, and the other reduced to writing children biology books. Idiots !"

and the irony is, that the person who posted that sounds like a hate monger. Consider

lol

Heh. Yeah. They called most of their responders 'hate mongering morons' to.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-09-2014, 09:31 PM
(27-09-2014 09:29 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  
(27-09-2014 09:23 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  and the irony is, that the person who posted that sounds like a hate monger. Consider

lol

Heh. Yeah. They called most of their responders 'hate mongering morons' to.

lol...takes all kinds, eh? Big Grin

Be true to yourself. Heart
27-09-2014, 10:01 PM
(27-09-2014 09:31 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(27-09-2014 09:29 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  Heh. Yeah. They called most of their responders 'hate mongering morons' to.

lol...takes all kinds, eh? Big Grin

I assume that they would accept someone who agreed with them.
[+] 2 users Like Lienda Bella's post
27-09-2014, 10:42 PM
I found it interesting that they seemed to think that children's books don't have anything brilliant in some of them. Heheh.
[+] 2 users Like Lienda Bella's post
28-09-2014, 07:51 AM
High today 86 -

Monday - Hi:88°Lo:65°
Tuesday - Hi:91°Lo:67°
Wednesday - Hi:91°Lo:68°
Thursday - Hi:88°Lo:63°
Friday - Hi:84°Lo:58°

This is NOT fall weather. Damnit! Angry

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
28-09-2014, 08:16 AM (This post was last modified: 28-09-2014 08:23 AM by Free Thought.)
(28-09-2014 07:51 AM)Anjele Wrote:  High today 86 -

Monday - Hi:88°Lo:65°
Tuesday - Hi:91°Lo:67°
Wednesday - Hi:91°Lo:68°
Thursday - Hi:88°Lo:63°
Friday - Hi:84°Lo:58°

This is NOT fall weather. Damnit! Angry

I dunno...
Those temperatures seem like they would induce a lot of falling.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
29-09-2014, 02:48 PM
I did nothing. All day.
NOTHING.

And now, I have to go to work. Undecided Work is so shit.

How did I get myself into this Möbius loop? Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
29-09-2014, 07:08 PM
You'd think I would learn my lesson with this camping stuff. Last year I let my bug spray wear off, and ended up with over 70 mosquito bites on my body. This year I am diligent with the spray... But forgot my feet. 25 damned chigger bites on my ankles and feet. It itches So. Gawdamn. Fucking. Much!!! Hobo work faster Benadryl extra strength anti-itch cream Weeping

Why do bugs love to chew on me?? Sadcryface

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
29-09-2014, 07:11 PM
(29-09-2014 07:08 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  You'd think I would learn my lesson with this camping stuff. Last year I let my bug spray wear off, and ended up with over 70 mosquito bites on my body. This year I am diligent with the spray... But forgot my feet. 25 damned chigger bites on my ankles and feet. It itches So. Gawdamn. Fucking. Much!!! Hobo work faster Benadryl extra strength anti-itch cream Weeping

Cause you're so sweet. Big Grin

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
29-09-2014, 07:14 PM
(29-09-2014 07:11 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(29-09-2014 07:08 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  You'd think I would learn my lesson with this camping stuff. Last year I let my bug spray wear off, and ended up with over 70 mosquito bites on my body. This year I am diligent with the spray... But forgot my feet. 25 damned chigger bites on my ankles and feet. It itches So. Gawdamn. Fucking. Much!!! Hobo work faster Benadryl extra strength anti-itch cream Weeping

Cause you're so sweet. Big Grin

D'awwww Blush you smart-ass Tongue Heart

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta