Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
07-10-2014, 02:24 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(07-10-2014 12:55 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
Quote:This is a sign from God, people. Like it or not! This is not some mechanical, astronomical accident. The Lord God Himself in on His Way, to THIS PLANET to SHOW US WHO IS IN CHARGE! When the dust clears, after the 12 point earthquake, the atomic shock wave, the tsunami that sinks Florida and floods the coasts along the Atlantic Ocean, The Three Days of Total Darkness (cannot see your hand in front of your face, darkness) The resulting tear in the fabric of Time itself, that removes the veil, between this world and the unseen. The invasion of millions, of all powerful, cruel, hideous, demonic entities, that will kill those that mock and scoff at the things of God. There will be corpses all over the land and in the water, resulting in pestilence that kills even more people. When that is all done, there will be no laughter, but want and chaos. Repent now, turn to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. He will protect His Own through this and then, take us out of here, in the Rapture.
Facepalm The person doesn't realize we have been through many of these before? Did they even GO to school? Dodgy

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2014, 02:26 PM
(07-10-2014 02:24 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(07-10-2014 12:55 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
Facepalm The person doesn't realize we have been through many of these before? Did they even GO to school? Dodgy

Religion does weird stuff to people.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
07-10-2014, 02:29 PM
(07-10-2014 02:26 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(07-10-2014 02:24 PM)Impulse Wrote:  Facepalm The person doesn't realize we have been through many of these before? Did they even GO to school? Dodgy

Religion does weird stuff to people.

Religious people do weird stuff to other people too. Tongue
[+] 4 users Like pablo's post
07-10-2014, 02:30 PM
My own rant:
We bought a Google TV about a year and a half ago. Up until a couple of weeks ago, we were able to use the Crackle app that came pre-installed on it and would occasionally watch movies with it. Then suddenly the app doesn't work anymore and it says Crackle is no longer available for users of Google TV, but it's now available on Chromecast. So Google took away a feature from its customers and put it on something else they would now like us to buy! Angry Screw that, I'm looking into Apple TV. Google just made my shit list.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
07-10-2014, 02:49 PM
(07-10-2014 02:30 PM)Impulse Wrote:  My own rant:
We bought a Google TV about a year and a half ago. Up until a couple of weeks ago, we were able to use the Crackle app that came pre-installed on it and would occasionally watch movies with it. Then suddenly the app doesn't work anymore and it says Crackle is no longer available for users of Google TV, but it's now available on Chromecast. So Google took away a feature from its customers and put it on something else they would now like us to buy! Angry Screw that, I'm looking into Apple TV. Google just made my shit list.

Sounds like it could generate a class action lawsuit.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-10-2014, 04:22 PM
Yeah maybe. Interesting thought. Consider

07-10-2014, 06:11 PM
It's been 6 days they still haven't phoned me about this job.

ffs.

[Image: oscar.png]
07-10-2014, 06:13 PM
And on the 7th day they called. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
07-10-2014, 07:55 PM
I am reading the dumbest series ever to have been published, I swear Facepalm character's hair color, body type, and personal philosophy change drastically according to the need of the story. Nothing original happens, all the same scenarios over and over and over, characters who died on the previous page are suddenly no longer dead like it never happened, but this recent one is just beyond fucking idiotic!

The world the books are set in have two suns. Ok, I'm cool with that, whatevs. Main character goes on a long journey to find his mother. He's in a land farther away from home than he's ever been... And this area of the world has THREE FUCKING SUNS!!!

[Image: tumblr_m5cw224Ips1qcwic6.jpg][Image: 276253_Papel-de-Parede-Meme-Jackie-Chan_1600x900.jpg][Image: frustrated-meme-300x271.jpg]

*siiiiiiigh*.... I really just need to get off my ass, and find better books. No

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
07-10-2014, 08:30 PM
(07-10-2014 07:55 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I am reading the dumbest series ever to have been published, I swear Facepalm character's hair color, body type, and personal philosophy change drastically according to the need of the story. Nothing original happens, all the same scenarios over and over and over, characters who died on the previous page are suddenly no longer dead like it never happened, but this recent one is just beyond fucking idiotic!

The world the books are set in have two suns. Ok, I'm cool with that, whatevs. Main character goes on a long journey to find his mother. He's in a land farther away from home than he's ever been... And this area of the world has THREE FUCKING SUNS!!!

[Image: tumblr_m5cw224Ips1qcwic6.jpg][Image: 276253_Papel-de-Parede-Meme-Jackie-Chan_1600x900.jpg][Image: frustrated-meme-300x271.jpg]

*siiiiiiigh*.... I really just need to get off my ass, and find better books. No

Is there a particular reason why the number of suns is important?

[Image: oscar.png]