Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
13-10-2014, 07:52 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(13-10-2014 07:29 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Things to buy with money/bucket list:

- New computer (custom build one)
- Kitesurfing board and kite and all the kit and probably a lesson or two
- Quadcopter (custom build one)
- Monowheel (custom build one) (cycle powered)
- An off-road skateboard for when you can't go kite surfing, go to the park around the corner and improvise.
- New motorbike
- New friends

I can send you my price list for my tiered friendship plans and options.

Level 1: Casual acquaintance; optional business relationship
Level 2: Friend of friends; optional social circle levels
Level 3: Long-time pals; brony option
Level 4: Bestest buds; no homo

Brochure and prices upon request.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
13-10-2014, 08:04 PM
(13-10-2014 07:52 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(13-10-2014 07:29 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Things to buy with money/bucket list:

- New computer (custom build one)
- Kitesurfing board and kite and all the kit and probably a lesson or two
- Quadcopter (custom build one)
- Monowheel (custom build one) (cycle powered)
- An off-road skateboard for when you can't go kite surfing, go to the park around the corner and improvise.
- New motorbike
- New friends

I can send you my price list for my tiered friendship plans and options.

People still buy the Chas model? Little outdated isn't it? I mean I like classics as much as the next guy but...
Find all posts by this user
13-10-2014, 08:10 PM
(13-10-2014 08:04 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(13-10-2014 07:52 PM)Chas Wrote:  I can send you my price list for my tiered friendship plans and options.

People still buy the Chas model? Little outdated isn't it? I mean I like classics as much as the next guy but...

Retro-chic is in. Get a few antique pieces to really show off the contrast to all the modern stuff you got.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
13-10-2014, 08:11 PM
(13-10-2014 07:52 PM)Chas Wrote:  I can send you my price list for my tiered friendship plans and options.

Not out-dated...classic!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
13-10-2014, 08:15 PM

We have a loyal clientele based on our reputation for customer satisfaction.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
14-10-2014, 06:32 AM
(13-10-2014 08:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(13-10-2014 08:04 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  People still buy the Chas model? Little outdated isn't it? I mean I like classics as much as the next guy but...

We have a loyal clientele based on our reputation for customer satisfaction.

wait, did Chas just make a sex joke?
lolwut?

So had my first day of work...
Jesus H Christ I haven't done that much physical labor since I was back in 'Nam and my whole platoon had been killed except for me and a buddy of mine but he was badly wounded and I had to carry him 300km to safety through thick jungle while constantly being harassed by the Vietcong.
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
14-10-2014, 11:40 AM
So one of my daughter has this online "Career and Decision Making" class at her middle school. I could rant about that in itself... an online class at an in-person school? - stupid! Dodgy ... but that isn't what this is about. There are 4 units in the course and each unit has a pre- and a post-test. My daughter had done the first pretest by herself, but wanted help with the second pretest. She can do the work in school or at home so we did the second pretest together. There were a few questions that neither of us knew the answer to and I told her "Don't worry, pretests are just for assessing what you already know before you really start learning the material - you aren't supposed to know all the answers." That seemed fine... until the pretest was graded! Blink WTAF? How can they grade on material that hasn't been learned yet? Huh Each pre-test only counts as 1% of her grade (4% total), but it's the principle that ticks me off. It shouldn't count at all. Dodgy

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
14-10-2014, 01:20 PM
I'm feeling totally critical today. I used to believe there was no such thing as an "ugly" baby. Seriously, I've seen more than I could ever tally. I've never seen an ugly baby or toddler.

I guess this was a taken as a challenge for the universe prove me wrong.

Two years ago, a good friend gave birth to the most ugliest baby I've ever seen. Not in thst awww way either, more like the cabbage patch kids kind of ugly. But this isnt a doll. More like Clint Howard (Ron Howard's brother) Said child has now grown into the ugliest toddler ever.

And she documents the child's entire life on Facebook and sends me text messages when the pictures are up....which I'm expected to "like".

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
14-10-2014, 03:05 PM
[Image: 5ee5eb750c2a4247c873d30f5145fb01.png]
[Image: 31769161-rage-gif-.gif]

LEARN TO BOOK BETTER THAN A FUCKING 7 YEAR OLD

[Image: CornetteFace-FuckThisCompany.jpg]

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
14-10-2014, 06:38 PM (This post was last modified: 14-10-2014 06:41 PM by Ferdinand.)
I don't want this to sound as if I think I'm more knowledgeable than my mom, because I'm obviously still somewhat of a kid and she's a full grown woman, but sometimes I literally feel like I'm talking to a retarded, rude brick wall.

Tonight we had visitors over. I asked my mom for a ONE DOLLAR BILL because I needed to print homework at my college Thursday (she knows I only have class on Tuesdays and Thursdays) and she said she had three but she couldn't give me any because they were for gas. She didn't mention "Oh not tonight but I can give you money tomorrow" (which she said later in the conversation) but called me selfish because I needed money to print my homework and assumed I expected it TONIGHT when she knew I didn't have class anyways until Thursday.

Later, she was talking about how she was annoyed that the lowest bill you could pull from an atm was a 20. I responded and told her that you could pull 10's and use the "request multiples of" button to get 5's. She got really snappy and was like "it's because you have a different card/account." Um no? We both have checking accounts at the same fucking bank. We're both using the same atm. I pull fives and tens all the time to pay for local shows and to give my friends gas money. I've never had to pull a 20.

After that topic, my mom had mentioned how she and my sister weren't going to go to the local fair we have, and that she would let me and my friend go instead (it was originally going to be the four of us but she recently bought a flatscreen for my uncle because he's a deadbeat and needed money to pay tickets) I insisted that my mom and little sister go because I've been to fairs and six flags plenty of times, and my friend has been to the fair as well. My mom hasn't been to any form of amusement park since I was little, and my little sister has never been to anything even similar to that of a fair in her entire life. My mom didn't even seem to care and sort of shouldered what I said off.

I started talking to one of our visitors about the fairs and how young and small kids can usually be (my sister is 11 but weighs only 50lbs and is really small) and my mom responds to me "Amber, why are you still talking?" Like? I was fucking having a conversation with one of our visitors?

Basically my mom is rude as fuck, not very bright sometimes, and yelled at me over dumb shit in front of our visitors. Plus, she called me selfish when I needed ONE DOLLAR TO PRINT MY COLLEGE HOMEWORK AND THEN INSISTED SHE TAKE MINE AND MY FRIEND'S FAIR MONEY TO PAY FOR HER AND MY SISTER.