Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
17-09-2012, 04:06 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Also, doing an assignment on new sections added to the Companies Act in regards to directors being liable for bad business deals that cause harm to creditors. Just found an article in some business thing that is basically exactly what my assignment needs to be.
So, what am I doing? I'm taking tutors and lecturers advice that's what I'm doing. Take something someone else wrote and turn it into your own words.

And here I was thinking that there could be a small chance of not getting this done in 5hours... pfftt. 2, tops.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-09-2012, 05:55 PM
God I hate this crap "1500 word limit, 10% either side".
Which means every time I write what I wanna write in like 800 words and now I'm stuck to find another 550 words of which will no doubt contribute nothing to my essay but in fact hinder it as "dribble".

17-09-2012, 06:22 PM
350 more words to write.
I've summarized the case's, I've summarized the Judges judgements and I've written about what effect that has on the law and hence what effect that has on companies as well as company directors. And then I wrote about how the law is criticized and possible improvements, I seriously fail to see what else I can write about. Maybe I should tell a little story about a group of people camping in the words and there was a murderer escape in the woods but they didn't know it and slowly throughout the story they all get killed off one by there are two left (the couple of course) and they kill the murderer and all is well except all their friends are now dead. But then there's a twist at the end and the murderer didn't die and he's now hunting the couple and dramatic music comes on and it ends.

17-09-2012, 06:25 PM
(17-09-2012 05:55 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  God I hate this crap "1500 word limit, 10% either side".
Which means every time I write what I wanna write in like 800 words and now I'm stuck to find another 550 words of which will no doubt contribute nothing to my essay but in fact hinder it as "dribble".

'Filler', hmmm? have fun with that so that the printout says 'fuck you' with the first letters of each line.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
17-09-2012, 09:41 PM
(17-09-2012 06:25 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(17-09-2012 05:55 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  God I hate this crap "1500 word limit, 10% either side".

'Filler', hmmm? have fun with that so that the printout says 'fuck you' with the first letters of each line.

I somehow think that will not go down well.
Considering this is worth 20% I thought it be in my best interest to do it even slightly proper.
So I hit the minimum word count dead on and that's that.

17-09-2012, 10:57 PM
So there I was, one cold frosty Wellington afternoon, quietly playing a game of Europa Universals as the Ottomans hell bent re-writing history, turning 1399-1820 Europe into a Sunni paradise while the Ottomans colonies most of the world not Spanish and British. All shall know my furry!!! Anyway, back to what I'm getting at, there was quietly conquering the world the in name of Alahh when I hear a knock. It is my flatmate, she has found someone interested in moving in around the start of October. Woooo!
Though I probably shouldn't get my hopes up, knowing my luck lately shit will hit the fan and nothing will come of this.

Anyway, 15th century Europe awaits by conquest and conversion, chow for now.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
18-09-2012, 12:29 AM
(17-09-2012 10:57 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  All shall know my furry!!!

A fate worse than death Shocking
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
18-09-2012, 03:09 AM
(18-09-2012 12:29 AM)morondog Wrote:  

[Image: rawr_baby-10886.jpg]

18-09-2012, 05:02 AM
Earmuffs. New senior partner at Snivel, Quibble, and Gripe. Big Grin

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
18-09-2012, 05:14 AM
(18-09-2012 12:29 AM)morondog Wrote:  

Furry what?
Furry ears or furry muffs?

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post