Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
16-10-2014, 04:22 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(15-10-2014 01:50 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(15-10-2014 08:02 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  FUCK. UPLAY.

You mad?

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-10-2014, 04:25 PM
Work.
I'd scream it like Kirk screaming Khan but ... there it is. Undecided

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
16-10-2014, 07:01 PM
Ballot completely filled out and ready to be mailed in Smartass

Only thing that sucks.... Half the people on this frickin ballot have no information about them available on the internet Dodgy I understand local administrative roles, that's fine. But like... Almost nothing about all the judges I'm supposed to vote on whether or not to retain. I spent all afternoon google searching... Like nothing! How am I supposed to make an informed decision?? Huh

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
16-10-2014, 07:06 PM
(16-10-2014 07:01 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Ballot completely filled out and ready to be mailed in Smartass

Only thing that sucks.... Half the people on this frickin ballot have no information about them available on the internet Dodgy I understand local administrative roles, that's fine. But like... Almost nothing about all the judges I'm supposed to vote on whether or not to retain. I spent all afternoon google searching... Like nothing! How am I supposed to make an informed decision?? Huh
For some politicians, voters making an informed decision is the last thing they want. Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
16-10-2014, 10:04 PM
Family drama that I don't even give a fuck about, and it's the fact I choose to mind my own business and not give a fuck that my mom feels it's appropriate and mature to get angry at me because I'm not talking shit about the same people she's talking shit about. Like? And then she basically made me block all of my family members on facebook, even the family members that hadn't done anything wrong to her, and even the cousins that are my age and, like me, mind their own business and don't really give a shit about our mom's and their sister's petty fucking bullshit.

I don't even know why it would make a difference if I blocked them because it isn't like I post much/anything inappropriate/talk to my mom on facebook. Like they wouldn't get any info on my mom's life by looking at my facebook because my mom and I don't post back and forth, and all my posts pertain to my friends and my first world problems- not to my family, or my mother.

It's just annoying that I have to get caught in the middle of this, and that it has to affect my cousins and I when we don't really give a shit about our parent's immature crap.
17-10-2014, 07:46 AM
(16-10-2014 10:04 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Family drama that I don't even give a fuck about, and it's the fact I choose to mind my own business and not give a fuck that my mom feels it's appropriate and mature to get angry at me because I'm not talking shit about the same people she's talking shit about. Like? And then she basically made me block all of my family members on facebook, even the family members that hadn't done anything wrong to her, and even the cousins that are my age and, like me, mind their own business and don't really give a shit about our mom's and their sister's petty fucking bullshit.

I don't even know why it would make a difference if I blocked them because it isn't like I post much/anything inappropriate/talk to my mom on facebook. Like they wouldn't get any info on my mom's life by looking at my facebook because my mom and I don't post back and forth, and all my posts pertain to my friends and my first world problems- not to my family, or my mother.

It's just annoying that I have to get caught in the middle of this, and that it has to affect my cousins and I when we don't really give a shit about our parent's immature crap.

You're old enough. You need to to pick your sack off the ground and not put up with her bullshit. She's gonna keep being a craycray bitch if you keep letting her.

You should have to gone to collage on the other side of the country.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
18-10-2014, 11:27 AM
I get to spend a few hours today trapped in the car with the family.

Oh fucking joy.
Dodgy

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
18-10-2014, 11:28 AM
(18-10-2014 11:27 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I get to spend a few hours today trapped in the car with the family.

Oh fucking joy.
Dodgy

Heart
18-10-2014, 04:06 PM
(18-10-2014 11:27 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I get to spend a few hours today trapped in the car with the family.

Oh fucking joy.
Dodgy

This sort of situation is why duct tape was invented.

And if your problem is not solved, be more liberal with your tape.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
18-10-2014, 06:30 PM
Yeah, I hate those people. Lucky me! We get to do it again tomorrow too.

Someone kill me now or better still just cough on me.

I'd love to be in isolation for 21 days. Dodgy

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces