Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
19-10-2014, 03:13 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(18-10-2014 10:23 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  When you're caught in a lie and there is literally no way out of it, why continue to lie? Like fucking come on now.

I got a friend in Jersey whose old man got busted for racketeering (no surprise there, it's Jersey). Friend says "Frankie was doing okay until he stopped lying."

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-10-2014, 05:41 PM
Can't believe how preposterously boring this school is. If I didn't have my computer alongside me, I'd drown myself in the sink. I'm like an alien stuck a planet filled with people that do nothing else than watch reruns of Friends and latch on eachother with hugs and kisses (litterally, that's all they do). This was stupid fucking decision. I can't force myself to be more intimate, or atleast not with people who I can't relate to. I've tried to talk to them induvidually and make friends or whatever, but it's like when they talk back all I hear is gibberish that I can't bring myself to give a fuck about.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
19-10-2014, 09:58 PM
So I've started this new job but it's only been one day so far, last Tuesday. That's because they have a bunch of new staff, they're understaffed (in the management area) and the roster hasn't been done and they're trying to give all these new staff a training day.
Anyway, I have three days work this week and soon I'll be on steady 5 days a week. My boss phoned my earlier to tell me I'll have three days work this week. He also said that the manager and my training "buddy" on when I was on was extremely impressed with my work and work ethic and said that the feedback and he received was that I was the best worker they've (my manager and my work "buddy" for the training bit) seen in a very long time.

I don't get it, all I did was bring stock on the shelves forward and put things in their proper place and basically make shit look good. It's not rocket science I don't see what is so fucking hard about that. And of course I work hard, the jobs boring as fuck as it is without me just standing around. Gotta keep busy doing something so it might as well be the thing they're paying me to do. Plus I'm a social retard so it's not like I'm going to be talking to a bunch of people I've never met before.

Whatever, it's good feedback so I'll take it.
Also, told ya'll motherfuckers I work hard when required, I'll make a very good businessmen some day.
[+] 7 users Like earmuffs's post
19-10-2014, 11:46 PM
(19-10-2014 09:58 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So I've started this new job but it's only been one day so far, last Tuesday. That's because they have a bunch of new staff, they're understaffed (in the management area) and the roster hasn't been done and they're trying to give all these new staff a training day.
Anyway, I have three days work this week and soon I'll be on steady 5 days a week. My boss phoned my earlier to tell me I'll have three days work this week. He also said that the manager and my training "buddy" on when I was on was extremely impressed with my work and work ethic and said that the feedback and he received was that I was the best worker they've (my manager and my work "buddy" for the training bit) seen in a very long time.

I don't get it, all I did was bring stock on the shelves forward and put things in their proper place and basically make shit look good. It's not rocket science I don't see what is so fucking hard about that. And of course I work hard, the jobs boring as fuck as it is without me just standing around. Gotta keep busy doing something so it might as well be the thing they're paying me to do. Plus I'm a social retard so it's not like I'm going to be talking to a bunch of people I've never met before.

Whatever, it's good feedback so I'll take it.
Also, told ya'll motherfuckers I work hard when required, I'll make a very good businessmen some day.

Your employers must be mistaken; Muffs with a work ethic? Nah.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
20-10-2014, 03:46 AM
(19-10-2014 11:46 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Your employers must be mistaken; Muffs with a work ethic? Nah.

All you have to do is show him a dollar sign and he'll spin that hamster wheel so fast it comes off the axle.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
20-10-2014, 04:06 AM
(20-10-2014 03:46 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(19-10-2014 11:46 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Your employers must be mistaken; Muffs with a work ethic? Nah.

All you have to do is show him a dollar sign and he'll spin that hamster wheel so fast it comes off the axle.

Touché, good sir.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
20-10-2014, 04:57 AM
(20-10-2014 03:46 AM)morondog Wrote:  

[Image: 7nTnr.png]
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
20-10-2014, 11:06 AM
1.) Ok, If a girl cuts all of her hair off and you don't like it, shut the fuck up. Let her be comfortable with herself. You're a fucking douchebag for wanting to destroy how comfortable she is with herself. Yeah, I realize we all judge and we're allowed to have opinions. But if your opinions are going to intentionally hurt someone, keep them to your fucking self. Also telling said female "grow your hair back" (without a follow up of "but I still think you look nice with short hair") is kind of implying you don't think she looks nice with short hair, and you're kind of shitty and rude. Suck my asshole.

2.) I hope we don't get evicted soon.
[+] 3 users Like Ferdinand's post
20-10-2014, 11:10 AM
(20-10-2014 11:06 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  1.) Ok, If a girl cuts all of her hair off and you don't like it, shut the fuck up. Let her be comfortable with herself. You're a fucking douchebag for wanting to destroy how comfortable she is with herself. Yeah, I realize we all judge and we're allowed to have opinions. But if your opinions are going to intentionally hurt someone, keep them to your fucking self. Also telling said female "grow your hair back" (without a follow up of "but I still think you look nice with short hair") is kind of implying you don't think she looks nice with short hair, and you're kind of shitty and rude. Suck my asshole.

2.) I hope we don't get evicted soon.

1) Don't ask for an opinion if you don't want to hear it. If it is unsolicited then yeah they are being assholes.

2) Been there too many times for comfort.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
20-10-2014, 11:18 AM
(20-10-2014 11:10 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  1) Don't ask for an opinion if you don't want to hear it. If it is unsolicited then yeah they are being assholes.

2) Been there too many times for comfort.

Yeah, the opinions were directed towards a friend of mine and she didn't ask for opinions. She was actually really satisfied and happy with her short hair.