Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
20-10-2014, 11:26 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(20-10-2014 11:18 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(20-10-2014 11:10 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  1) Don't ask for an opinion if you don't want to hear it. If it is unsolicited then yeah they are being assholes.

2) Been there too many times for comfort.

Yeah, the opinions were directed towards a friend of mine and she didn't ask for opinions. She was actually really satisfied and happy with her short hair.

Short hair is hot. Haters gonna hate.

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
20-10-2014, 04:33 PM (This post was last modified: 20-10-2014 04:36 PM by CleverUsername.)
Just found out my Mom has cancer.

Morons doing "Sacrament of the Sick" right next to me.

Want to punch them all so hard.

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
20-10-2014, 04:45 PM
(20-10-2014 11:06 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  1.) Ok, If a girl cuts all of her hair off and you don't like it, shut the fuck up. Let her be comfortable with herself. You're a fucking douchebag for wanting to destroy how comfortable she is with herself. Yeah, I realize we all judge and we're allowed to have opinions. But if your opinions are going to intentionally hurt someone, keep them to your fucking self. Also telling said female "grow your hair back" (without a follow up of "but I still think you look nice with short hair") is kind of implying you don't think she looks nice with short hair, and you're kind of shitty and rude. Suck my asshole.

2.) I hope we don't get evicted soon.

1.) Fuck yes - in fact - anyone who doesn't like short hair on a female can suck my asshole, as well!

2.) I hope you don't get evicted, too.
If you do happen to get evicted, go to your school's financial assistance office and talk to them about possible "hardship assistance" to at least get into a dorm room and then don't let your mom stay there with you. Let her see just how effective her irresponsibility really is. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
20-10-2014, 06:58 PM
My siblings always find a way to remind me why I moved away and never want to visit them. One thing I can always count on, my brothers being assholes.
Censored

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
20-10-2014, 06:59 PM
(20-10-2014 04:33 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  Just found out my Mom has cancer.

I'm sorry. I hope it is the treatable and get better kind.

Hug

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
20-10-2014, 08:20 PM
Got work tonight. This displeases me. Can't they just pay me and I not have to do anything? Sounds fair to me.

[Image: oscar.png]
20-10-2014, 08:22 PM
(20-10-2014 04:33 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  Just found out my Mom has cancer.

I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I hope that things turn out well for her. PM me if you want to talk - been there, done that.

Hug

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
20-10-2014, 08:33 PM
So Mrs. heathen goes to the store after dinner, leaving me to put the four yr. old to bed. As of late, we've been having problems getting to bed without some kind of meltdown at some point or another. He's four, whatever.

No problem, I got this. He's sweet as sugar until it's time to brush his teeth. He lolligags around and won't listen to me until I have to get stern with him to open his mouth and let me brush them. So he acts sad like I hurt his feelings and won't open his mouth more than a tiny bit. I reach down to lift his chin up and he straight up kicks me in the shin!

I don't lose my shit, but I say okay, rinse and spit you're going to bed. As soon as I hand him the water the little fucker throws it on me!! I'm done with him now, but he falls on the floor crying with a mouth full of toothpaste. I can't throw him in bed without rinsing his mouth out. So I get another cup of water and give it to him and tell him to rinse. He looks at the water, then at me and I tell him "don't you dare".

So he rinses and I grab his ass up and put him in bed while he's wailing like a banshee. He continues to cry and yell "I wanna brush teeeeeethhh!!!!" while I ignore him. Then the crying turns to him saying "ow", but it doesn't sound life threatening so I ignore it for a minute also until I can't stand how pitiful he sounds. I go in there and he's holding his finger. I ask how he hurt it and he just says he doesn't know and proceeds to throw up on the floor.

He's fucking lucky he's cute.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
20-10-2014, 08:36 PM
(20-10-2014 08:33 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  So Mrs. heathen goes to the store after dinner, leaving me to put the four yr. old to bed. As of late, we've been having problems getting to bed without some kind of meltdown at some point or another. He's four, whatever.

No problem, I got this. He's sweet as sugar until it's time to brush his teeth. He lolligags around and won't listen to me until I have to get stern with him to open his mouth and let me brush them. So he acts sad like I hurt his feelings and won't open his mouth more than a tiny bit. I reach down to lift his chin up and he straight up kicks me in the shin!

I don't lose my shit, but I say okay, rinse and spit you're going to bed. As soon as I hand him the water the little fucker throws it on me!! I'm done with him now, but he falls on the floor crying with a mouth full of toothpaste. I can't throw him in bed without rinsing his mouth out. So I get another cup of water and give it to him and tell him to rinse. He looks at the water, then at me and I tell him "don't you dare".

So he rinses and I grab his ass up and put him in bed while he's wailing like a banshee. He continues to cry and yell "I wanna brush teeeeeethhh!!!!" while I ignore him. Then the crying turns to him saying "ow", but it doesn't sound life threatening so I ignore it for a minute also until I can't stand how pitiful he sounds. I go in there and he's holding his finger. I ask how he hurt it and he just says he doesn't know and proceeds to throw up on the floor.

Some species eat their young. Just sayin. Drinking Beverage

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 6 users Like Revenant77x's post
20-10-2014, 08:40 PM
(20-10-2014 08:36 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(20-10-2014 08:33 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  So Mrs. heathen goes to the store after dinner, leaving me to put the four yr. old to bed. As of late, we've been having problems getting to bed without some kind of meltdown at some point or another. He's four, whatever.

Some species eat their young. Just sayin. Drinking Beverage

Don't worry, even - this is what Revs tells me every time I come to him with a story about my own chitlins. Tongue

[+] 3 users Like Escape Artist's post