Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
24-10-2014, 04:43 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(24-10-2014 04:17 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(24-10-2014 04:00 PM)Anjele Wrote:  That's what friends do. Thumbsup

And busybodies. Drinking Beverage

and slaves.Tongue

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-10-2014, 05:08 PM
(23-10-2014 09:15 PM)Nurse Wrote:  I'd rather get fisted by a man with big hands.

Reminds me of a story. I hadn't pooped in like 4 days and my doc told me to go straight to the ER 'cause apparently bowel blockages can cause sepsis and be fatal. After waiting 6 hours in the ER literally scared shitless an attractive young Asian doctor gave me an exam and said "I'm pretty sure you don't have a blockage because your tummy's not rock hard and there's no pain when I press on it. Do you mind if I check your bottom." As she's giving me a digital rectal exam she mutters "Nothing within my reach." I says, "Yeah, but you have tiny hands."

I dunno why I think of these things.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
24-10-2014, 05:13 PM
(24-10-2014 05:08 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I hadn't pooped in like 4 days and my doc told me to go straight to the ER 'cause apparently bowel blockages can cause sepsis and be fatal. After waiting 6 hours in the ER literally scared shitless...

So why did you stick around any longer? Apparently your problem was solved.
Consider

Quote:I dunno why I think of these things.

Because you [also] have a seriously warped sense of humor.
Thumbsup

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
24-10-2014, 05:14 PM
(24-10-2014 05:08 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(23-10-2014 09:15 PM)Nurse Wrote:  I'd rather get fisted by a man with big hands.

Reminds me of a story. I hadn't pooped in like 4 days and my doc told me to go straight to the ER 'cause apparently bowel blockages can cause sepsis and be fatal. After waiting 6 hours in the ER literally scared shitless an attractive young Asian doctor gave me an exam and said "I'm pretty sure you don't have a blockage because your tummy's not rock hard and there's no pain when I press on it. Do you mind if I check your bottom." As she's giving me a digital rectal exam she mutters "Nothing within my reach." I says, "Yeah, but you have tiny hands."

I dunno why I think of these things.

Geez Girly, I'm not sure I was ready for that visual Hobo

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
24-10-2014, 07:28 PM
This fucking bitch waiting behind me in town earlier. Whole fucking store was empty and this fucking bitch comes and stands directly behind me. Like, right fucking there... BITCH STAND THE FUCK BACK! So naturally when I got what I ordered and was about to left I turned around and made sure to bump into her. Fuck that bitch, wouldn't have happened if she stood back a bit.

I smell another Muff's life guide on the way...
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
24-10-2014, 09:52 PM
(24-10-2014 07:28 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  This fucking bitch waiting behind me in town earlier. Whole fucking store was empty and this fucking bitch comes and stands directly behind me. Like, right fucking there... BITCH STAND THE FUCK BACK! So naturally when I got what I ordered and was about to left I turned around and made sure to bump into her. Fuck that bitch, wouldn't have happened if she stood back a bit.

Dude you might be having personal space issues. I remember talking to some French scientists six inches away with bad breath and nasty ass body odor. I had no clue what to do. I held my breath and nodded pleasantly.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
24-10-2014, 10:11 PM
When people quietly mumble shit at you at work and you ask "What?". Then they mumble again like you weren't listening, but it's just the fact that they're fucking mumbling and speaking too fast and you weren't ready for them to walk in the door and mumble some shit at you that you aren't even thinking about so you ask "what?" again. Then they get pissed at you and very loudly and slowly articulate what it is they want like you're some kind of idiot so everyone turns around and looks at you like, what the hell is that about?

Make sure that I know you're going to speak to me and articulate it slowly the first time and neither of us would look like dummies, motherfucker. It's not the first time this has happened, it's every goddamned time. Angry

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
24-10-2014, 11:03 PM
(24-10-2014 09:52 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(24-10-2014 07:28 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  This fucking bitch waiting behind me in town earlier. Whole fucking store was empty and this fucking bitch comes and stands directly behind me. Like, right fucking there... BITCH STAND THE FUCK BACK! So naturally when I got what I ordered and was about to left I turned around and made sure to bump into her. Fuck that bitch, wouldn't have happened if she stood back a bit.

Dude you might be having personal space issues. I remember talking to some French scientists six inches away with bad breath and nasty ass body odor. I had no clue what to do. I held my breath and nodded pleasantly.

Yep. There's no sense of a personal bubble here in China, either. Hobo

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
24-10-2014, 11:28 PM
(24-10-2014 09:52 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

I'm not the one with the personal space issues, that bitch was the one with the issues! As in she needs to learn to respect other peoples personal space and not be basically grinding her body all over mine.

I mean I know that the city I live in is famed for having the sluttiest girls in the country but comon.. in a KFC in the middle of the day!? Bitch get your chlamydia ridden messy vagina the fuck off me! Angry
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
25-10-2014, 09:24 AM
So today I got a magazine from two jehovahs witnesses. I usually don't tear apart these things I just leave them for the cats, but they tried to distinguish evolution and design as if they are mutually exclusive things. I hate that whether it be another athiest, muslim, hindu, agnostic or whatever.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube