Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
28-10-2014, 08:49 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(28-10-2014 08:44 AM)kim Wrote:  Fuuuuuuuk! Angry

I can't tell if I have some kind of illness or if its just allergies. Also...
THESE DRUGS ARE SO BORING. Undecided

This look like more fun? Angel

[Image: shooting_up_by_konstantine001.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
28-10-2014, 09:47 AM (This post was last modified: 28-10-2014 10:02 AM by grizzlysnake.)
(28-10-2014 08:49 AM)Chas Wrote:  

This look like more fun? Angel

I actually do that, but the ink in my veins is purely metaphorical.
I do use a syringe to fill my calligraphy pens.
Those cartridges are so annoying to fill otherwise and messy.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
Find all posts by this user
28-10-2014, 02:17 PM

Hug

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
28-10-2014, 03:49 PM
Last night was hell. Instead of the regular 24 page mailer worth of tickets to put there was a 32 page one.
And because yesterday was a public holiday, and yet the store still opened, we had two days worth of pellets to put out.
So a fuck ton of stock and a fuck ton of tickets.

Here's me hoping, praying, that they don't call me to work today.
29-10-2014, 10:19 AM
(28-10-2014 08:49 AM)Chas Wrote:  ---

Holy crap - serious overkill on that needle! Ohmy
It seems I had some allergic reaction to all the shit flying around in the air while I was out trimming trees on Sunday afternoon. It was the incapacitating sneezing that forced me to wrap up the activities asap. It's as if something got up into my nose and sinus and just wouldn't let go.

Next thing I know, crap is running down the back of my throat so, I'm coughing up crap while simultaneously blowing crap out of my nose. The coughing caused a sore throat and the nose blowing had my nose looking like a radish yesterday. It was weird, nothing hurt but I my nose felt packed even though I could actually breathe through it - it just kept trying to spew stuff. Pretty certain I didn't have a fever; a fever always knocks me flat... and I didn't have a loss of appetite... my personal indicator there's something very wrong.

Today, I think I have more control over the whole thing ... thanks to a pocket full of pills. I didn't take any before I went to sleep last night - probably should have - maybe it would be gone by now. Damn... should I wear a mask when I go outside for a couple of weeks? What if that shit is still out there ... just waiting ... waiting to scurry up my nose and wreak havoc again?! Sadcryface

I fear my nose is doomed for the next couple of weeks... or at least until the first hard freeze... which I also do not want. Such is my struggle. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
29-10-2014, 10:21 AM
(28-10-2014 03:49 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Last night was hell. Instead of the regular 24 page mailer worth of tickets to put there was a 32 page one.
And because yesterday was a public holiday, and yet the store still opened, we had two days worth of pellets to put out.
So a fuck ton of stock and a fuck ton of tickets.

Here's me hoping, praying, that they don't call me to work today.

Muffs you pray? So do I.
We're in trouble dood.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
31-10-2014, 02:01 AM
I had a horrible migraine today. The light and sound sensitive, head is going to explode, making you throw up kind.

Haven't had that bad of one in a long time.
31-10-2014, 05:53 AM
(31-10-2014 02:01 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I had a horrible migraine today. The light and sound sensitive, head is going to explode, making you throw up kind.

Haven't had that bad of one in a long time.

You're in luck. Smile The most effective treatment involves child sacrifice on Halloween! Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-10-2014, 09:54 PM
Interesting mail today. The thickest phone book you've ever seen, a religious flyer and a small bottle of fake (I'm assuming it's fake) blood.
31-10-2014, 09:56 PM
(31-10-2014 09:54 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Interesting mail today. The thickest phone book you've ever seen, a religious flyer and a small bottle of fake (I'm assuming it's fake) blood.

Only one thing to do now. Take a picture of you drinking the "blood" send it back to the religious folks with a card that says "ok, now what?" Yes

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post