Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
31-10-2014, 10:11 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(31-10-2014 09:56 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(31-10-2014 09:54 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Interesting mail today. The thickest phone book you've ever seen, a religious flyer and a small bottle of fake (I'm assuming it's fake) blood.

Only one thing to do now. Take a picture of you drinking the "blood" send it back to the religious folks with a card that says "ok, now what?" Yes

Then monitor your temperature frequently for signs of fever indicating Ebola. If you don't get Ebola, the religious folk who sent the flyer win you, body and soul.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2014, 10:21 PM
(31-10-2014 10:11 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(31-10-2014 09:56 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Only one thing to do now. Take a picture of you drinking the "blood" send it back to the religious folks with a card that says "ok, now what?" Yes

Then monitor your temperature frequently for signs of fever indicating Ebola. If you don't get Ebola, the religious folk who sent the flyer win you, body and soul.

Well, you are our resident ebola expert, so you'd know.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
31-10-2014, 10:26 PM
(31-10-2014 10:21 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(31-10-2014 10:11 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Then monitor your temperature frequently for signs of fever indicating Ebola. If you don't get Ebola, the religious folk who sent the flyer win you, body and soul.

Well, you are our resident ebola expert, so you'd know.

The next step is converting all the people in the large phonebook to the 'I didn't get Ebola' cult.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
01-11-2014, 11:55 AM
Halloween hangovers feel so... orange! Rainbow Vomit

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
01-11-2014, 12:14 PM
(01-11-2014 11:55 AM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Halloween hangovers feel so... orange! Rainbow Vomit

Yet taste so green...Tongue
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
01-11-2014, 12:17 PM
(01-11-2014 12:14 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(01-11-2014 11:55 AM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Halloween hangovers feel so... orange! Rainbow Vomit

Yet taste so green...Tongue

Oh gawd don't say green.... [Image: smiley-sick007.gif]

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
01-11-2014, 07:34 PM
Went to check out a college and got shown the dorms with some other students. There was this one other girl I really wanted to smack.

"Is the floor haunted!?"

"Are any of the rooms haunted!?"

"Can I request a haunted room!?"

Holy crud, lady, you're going into college, grow the hell up.

Honestly, the fact people are able to say this in public and not get laughed at makes me kind of sad for the state of humanity.

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
[+] 2 users Like CleverUsername's post
01-11-2014, 07:53 PM
(01-11-2014 07:34 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  "Can I request a haunted room!?"

A great excuse to give her the crappiest room in the place Smile Don't look a gift horse in the mouth!

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
01-11-2014, 09:20 PM
(01-11-2014 07:34 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  Went to check out a college and got shown the dorms with some other students. There was this one other girl I really wanted to smack.

"Is the floor haunted!?"

"Are any of the rooms haunted!?"

"Can I request a haunted room!?"

Holy crud, lady, you're going into college, grow the hell up.

Honestly, the fact people are able to say this in public and not get laughed at makes me kind of sad for the state of humanity.

Oh, dear.

Well; let me just forewarn you that "college" and "growing up" are two completely unconnected concepts for a lot of people. Alas.

Although on the bright side, I can't recall the word haunted ever coming up on any of the university tours I've ever been on...

... this is my signature!
01-11-2014, 09:46 PM
(01-11-2014 07:34 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  Holy crud, lady, you're going into college, grow the hell up.

I support this message.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.