Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
02-11-2014, 12:26 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Think I might look into buying a motorbike this week.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2014, 12:57 AM
(02-11-2014 12:26 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Think I might look into buying a motorbike this week.

Weak rant. 2 / 10
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
02-11-2014, 01:18 AM
(02-11-2014 12:57 AM)pablo Wrote:  
(02-11-2014 12:26 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Think I might look into buying a motorbike this week.

Weak rant. 2 / 10

Wait til he remembers how much money he has and how his last bike was stolen.... that'll be an 8 / 10. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
02-11-2014, 01:44 AM
(02-11-2014 01:18 AM)kim Wrote:  
(02-11-2014 12:57 AM)pablo Wrote:  Weak rant. 2 / 10

Wait til he remembers how much money he has and how his last bike was stolen.... that'll be an 8 / 10. Wink

You're a fun drunk! Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
02-11-2014, 04:29 AM
(02-11-2014 01:18 AM)kim Wrote:  
(02-11-2014 12:57 AM)pablo Wrote:  Weak rant. 2 / 10

I'll have you know that I am no longer poor. I'm now upper class poor.
I'll also have you know that my last bike getting stolen actually worked out rather well (financially) in my favor.

I'll also have you know that I have a garage now so..

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
02-11-2014, 05:48 AM
(02-11-2014 12:57 AM)pablo Wrote:  

Weak rant. 2 / 10

Did you actually expect anything else?

You silly, silly gentleman.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
02-11-2014, 10:05 AM
(01-11-2014 07:34 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  Went to check out a college and got shown the dorms with some other students. There was this one other girl I really wanted to smack.

"Is the floor haunted!?"

"Are any of the rooms haunted!?"

"Can I request a haunted room!?"

Holy crud, lady, you're going into college, grow the hell up.

Honestly, the fact people are able to say this in public and not get laughed at makes me kind of sad for the state of humanity.

You didn't laugh? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-11-2014, 12:20 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2014 12:24 PM by CleverUsername.)
(01-11-2014 09:20 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Oh, dear.

Well; let me just forewarn you that "college" and "growing up" are two completely unconnected concepts for a lot of people. Alas.

Although on the bright side, I can't recall the word haunted ever coming up on any of the university tours I've ever been on...

I was referring more to age (generally, if you're looking at colleges, you're at least sixteen) than something to actually do with college. That's what I get for rewriting my posts a dozen times.

(02-11-2014 10:05 AM)Chas Wrote:  You didn't laugh? Consider

I didn't want to look like a jerk before I even signed up. Especially after the guy showing us around showed he thought they existed too ( he claims there's one in his room).

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
02-11-2014, 03:01 PM
(02-11-2014 12:20 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  I was referring more to age (generally, if you're looking at colleges, you're at least sixteen) than something to actually do with college. That's what I get for rewriting my posts a dozen times.

Generally, most young people are those looking into dorms, not really old people. But I do have a fuck ton of old people in my classes.

There's this one older military "gentleman" in one of my classes and every time I say the phrase "Fuck you" to one of my friends, he responds to me "Nah, I'll take a rain check."

Like, ew. Sadcryface
02-11-2014, 03:07 PM
(02-11-2014 03:01 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(02-11-2014 12:20 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  I was referring more to age (generally, if you're looking at colleges, you're at least sixteen) than something to actually do with college. That's what I get for rewriting my posts a dozen times.

Generally, most young people are those looking into dorms, not really old people. But I do have a fuck ton of old people in my classes.

There's this one older military "gentleman" in one of my classes and every time I say the phrase "Fuck you" to one of my friends, he responds to me "Nah, I'll take a rain check."

Like, ew. Sadcryface

But he might be wealthy. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user