Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
02-11-2014, 05:14 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Dodgy

I was think more like Brain!

[Image: Cartoon-Pinky__Brain_Thinking.jpg]

In saying that, I am the brains of this world domination operation so having a Pinky instead of a Brain would fit better.. Consider
Of course in saying that, I have always wanted a dachshund that I planned on naming Nelson, so I could name my pet rat Nelson. Consider

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2014, 05:15 PM
(02-11-2014 05:14 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Dodgy

In saying that, I am the brains of this world domination operation so having a Pinky instead of a Brain would fit better.. Consider
Of course in saying that, I have always wanted a dachshund that I planned on naming Nelson, so I could name my pet rat Nelson. Consider

But then one day when you do get a dachshund you won't be able to name it Nelson.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
02-11-2014, 05:17 PM
(02-11-2014 05:15 PM)Anjele Wrote:  

But then one day when you do get a dachshund you won't be able to name it Nelson.

They only live for a couple years and I wont be able to have a pet dog for a while anyway.

Also on the point about Pinky and the Brain. They're both mice and this will be a rat so..

02-11-2014, 05:17 PM
(02-11-2014 05:15 PM)Anjele Wrote:  

You need a Pinky to your brain and if you name it nelson then what will you name the dachshund?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
02-11-2014, 05:18 PM
(02-11-2014 05:17 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(02-11-2014 05:15 PM)Anjele Wrote:  But then one day when you do get a dachshund you won't be able to name it Nelson.

They only live for a couple years and I wont be able to have a pet dog for a while anyway.

Also on the point about Pinky and the Brain. They're both mice and this will be a rat so..

Can you really look into the eyes of your beloved future dog knowing it was named after a rat? Sadcryface

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

02-11-2014, 05:20 PM
(02-11-2014 05:18 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(02-11-2014 05:17 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  They only live for a couple years and I wont be able to have a pet dog for a while anyway.

Can you really look into the eyes of your beloved future dog knowing it was named after a rat? Sadcryface

Yes.

[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
02-11-2014, 05:21 PM
(02-11-2014 05:20 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(02-11-2014 05:18 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Can you really look into the eyes of your beloved future dog knowing it was named after a rat? Sadcryface

Yes.

You are heartless...Muffsy - I am disappoint.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
02-11-2014, 05:28 PM
I'm surprised you expected me to be anything less than totally heartless.
I too am disappoint.

[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
02-11-2014, 05:29 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2014 07:12 PM by Anjele.)
Muffsy - I love my new dog so much that I named him after a dead rat. Weeping

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
02-11-2014, 05:36 PM
Well, technically I'm naming my rat after my unborn future dog so..