Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
05-11-2014, 05:49 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(05-11-2014 05:41 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Xmas commercials ...already? Gasp
Ugh.

I went to a couple stores on Saturday and the Christmas tunes were already being played. *sigh*

I like some Christmas music but by the time Christmas actually rolls around I am sick of it.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
05-11-2014, 06:25 PM
(05-11-2014 05:49 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
Ugh.

I went to a couple stores on Saturday and the Christmas tunes were already being played. *sigh*

I like some Christmas music but by the time Christmas actually rolls around I am sick of it.

Money, that is all.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
05-11-2014, 06:39 PM
It's been raining for two days now. I have to choose between putting pads down for the dogs or dealing with a dozen muddy feet traipsing all over the house. The cat thinks that he must cover any puddles on the pads by wadding them up into balls. At least the rustling alerts me that there's a clean up on aisle 2. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
05-11-2014, 06:53 PM
(05-11-2014 05:49 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
Ugh.

Agree...
I have a client who when they put you on hold when calling their company, they had Christmas music playing in September...I was like ummm... Facepalm

Be true to yourself. Heart
05-11-2014, 07:17 PM
Ugh.

Worst thing is the Bank Americard Commercial that's playing on the TV behind me is using my favorite X-mas song!

Unfair, Commercial! Unfair Angry

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
05-11-2014, 08:41 PM
Attention world:

[Image: 29465513.jpg]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 5 users Like Free Thought's post
05-11-2014, 10:45 PM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2014 10:50 PM by Lienda Bella.)
Someone took a dump behind my car, and I stepped in it in the dark. I smelled poo all the way to Walmart, through my shopping there, and through the entire drive home. I had to get a napkin and some toothpicks to clean every stupid crack in the shoe! After I dug it all out, I went outside to use the water faucet to wash some of the smell off. Like anyone else, I started talking to pretend dumpster while rinsing my shoe and slapping it against the concrete to get water up in there and such. The neighbors came outside as if expecting some fight was starting or what have you. (Like I even spoke that loud!) I had to tell the skinny one next door "I'm fine" to calm him down. >.< Twice now, my car has smelled like pee, and now there is this huge smooshed turd behind it. As I had said, someone doesn't seem to like us. That, or they simply dirty things they shouldn't.
[+] 2 users Like Lienda Bella's post
05-11-2014, 10:52 PM
(05-11-2014 10:45 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  Someone took a dump behind my car, and I stepped in it in the dark. I smelled poo all the way to Walmart, through my shopping there, and through the entire drive home. I had to get a napkin and some toothpicks to clean every stupid crack in the shoe! After I dug it all out, I went outside to use the water faucet to wash some of the smell off. Like anyone else, I started talking to pretend dumpster while rinsing my shoe and slapping it against the concrete to get water up in there and such. The neighbors came outside as if expecting some fight to get going! I had to tell the skinny one next door "I'm fine." to chill his butt down. >.< So pissed at whoever keeps doing this. Twice now, my car has smelled like pee, and now there is this huge smooshed turd behind it. Someone in this town is also a horrible litter bug who favors McDonnalds.

Just spit-balling here, but I think the McDonald's litter and the piles of shit are probably related. Tongue
05-11-2014, 11:00 PM
Finally got some moneyz in my savings account. 1/20th of the way.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
06-11-2014, 05:35 PM
wedgies with thongs

like wtf, they're already up my crack how can I get a wedgie?!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like legendoflink's post