Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
07-11-2014, 08:21 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(07-11-2014 08:18 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(07-11-2014 07:42 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Do people in new zealand even have accents?

According to kiwis? No. According to Everyone else? Yes. Big Grin

Edit: also, I'd still like to hear muffs do a TTA accent tag

Maybe he can do a video to announce the launch of this year's Christmas theme. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
07-11-2014, 08:27 PM
(07-11-2014 08:21 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(07-11-2014 08:18 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  According to kiwis? No. According to Everyone else? Yes. Big Grin

Maybe he can do a video to announce the launch of this year's Christmas theme. Tongue

HA!!! Dodgy

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
08-11-2014, 06:41 AM
(07-11-2014 08:21 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(07-11-2014 08:18 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  According to kiwis? No. According to Everyone else? Yes. Big Grin

subtle.

[Image: oscar.png]
08-11-2014, 06:43 AM
(08-11-2014 06:41 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(07-11-2014 08:21 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Maybe he can do a video to announce the launch of this year's Christmas theme. Tongue

subtle.

Big Grin

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

08-11-2014, 10:26 AM
So I decided to go through my nail polishes and throw the old ones away. I dump the whole bag of them on the floor and start going through them.

I notice it smells really strong. Weird...

Then I notice a pink spot on the carpet. One of the bottles broke. Angry

"Most people are other people.
Their thoughts are someone else's opinions,
their lives a mimicry,
their passions a quotation."
-Oscar Wilde
08-11-2014, 10:41 AM
Re: RE: Ranting corner
(01-11-2014 07:34 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  Went to check out a college and got shown the dorms with some other students. There was this one other girl I really wanted to smack.

"Is the floor haunted!?"

"Are any of the rooms haunted!?"

"Can I request a haunted room!?"

Holy crud, lady, you're going into college, grow the hell up.

Honestly, the fact people are able to say this in public and not get laughed at makes me kind of sad for the state of humanity.
I'll volunteer to live in the next room. I'll bang on the walls and scream in Latin. We'll just tell her a janitor killed a bunch of students.
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
08-11-2014, 11:43 AM
So it's only noon and I have already taken a nap. What I want to do is just sleep all day. Apparently that's what my body and brain need. But the damn grocery shopping needs to be done and that means I have drag myself up, get dressed, and leave the house.

BLAH - also feeling very anti-people today - don't want to deal with anyone, no matter how superficial the interaction. BLAH Censored

[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
08-11-2014, 04:36 PM
(08-11-2014 11:43 AM)Anjele Wrote:  So it's only noon and I have already taken a nap. What I want to do is just sleep all day. Apparently that's what my body and brain need. But the damn grocery shopping needs to be done and that means I have drag myself up, get dressed, and leave the house.

BLAH - also feeling very anti-people today - don't want to deal with anyone, no matter how superficial the interaction. BLAH Censored

If you move here all you'll have to do is drag yourself up and leave the house.
You'll fit right in.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
08-11-2014, 08:42 PM
uggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg​gggggggg 2hours training day.
They've taught me everything do they really need to make it "official"?

08-11-2014, 09:29 PM
Go to send a pm,and their mailbox is full. ANJ!! Clean up some messages Tongue

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta