Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
13-11-2014, 09:10 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(13-11-2014 09:07 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(13-11-2014 05:27 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Poor planning on your part. Tongue

Knowing me luck I wont get anything in the mail, it'll be like a week so I'll try phoning but not getting through so I'll bike over to the store but there will only be a run down abandoned building, I'll than ask a homeless man I happen to be standing next too where the shop was that was here last week to which he will respond "there hasn't been a store there since it burnt down 30 years ago" to which airy music will begin to play and the camera on my life will zoom out and the credits will roll.

As the camera zooms out it reveals the world around you is a desolate ruin.
At the very end, a rusted, perforated sign comes into view: "Mufftopia"

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Free Thought's post
13-11-2014, 09:20 PM
(13-11-2014 09:07 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(13-11-2014 05:27 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Poor planning on your part. Tongue

Knowing me luck I wont get anything in the mail, it'll be like a week so I'll try phoning but not getting through so I'll bike over to the store but there will only be a run down abandoned building, I'll than ask a homeless man I happen to be standing next too where the shop was that was here last week to which he will respond "there hasn't been a store there since it burnt down 30 years ago" to which airy music will begin to play and the camera on my life will zoom out and the credits will roll.

Holy shit muffs Weeping I laughed til I cried Weeping

I only have one critique: if the building burned down 30 years ago.... Why is there an abandoned building there??? This story is scarier than I thought Confused

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
13-11-2014, 09:25 PM
(13-11-2014 09:20 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(13-11-2014 09:07 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Knowing me luck I wont get anything in the mail, it'll be like a week so I'll try phoning but not getting through so I'll bike over to the store but there will only be a run down abandoned building, I'll than ask a homeless man I happen to be standing next too where the shop was that was here last week to which he will respond "there hasn't been a store there since it burnt down 30 years ago" to which airy music will begin to play and the camera on my life will zoom out and the credits will roll.

Holy shit muffs Weeping I laughed til I cried Weeping

I only have one critique: if the building burned down 30 years ago.... Why is there an abandoned building there??? This story is scarier than I thought Confused

I miss out the part where 30 years ago the helpful Chinese computer salesmen died in the blaze, but some times his ghost can been seen wandering the abandoned building trying to sell people computer hardware.

[Image: oscar.png]
13-11-2014, 09:27 PM
Anywho, off to work I must trot. That gardening and hardware isn't going to pull itself to the front of the sales pegs.
#livinglifetothefullest

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
13-11-2014, 09:28 PM
(13-11-2014 09:25 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(13-11-2014 09:20 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Holy shit muffs Weeping I laughed til I cried Weeping

I miss out the part where 30 years ago the helpful Chinese computer salesmen died in the blaze, but some times his ghost can been seen wandering the abandoned building trying to sell people computer hardware.

Gasp

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
13-11-2014, 09:36 PM
Many days back but I only just saw this:
(07-11-2014 07:09 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(07-11-2014 06:40 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So I was stocking earmuffs of shelves today at work. Yip, that was a thing, that happened.

muffception?
I was under the impression that muffception was mother|daughter vaginal vore. (Reverse birthing? I'm not familiar with the term.)

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
14-11-2014, 01:16 PM (This post was last modified: 14-11-2014 01:20 PM by Hughsie.)
Ever wish you could strangle someone until they either saw a little bit of sense or passed the fuck out?!?![/ripping my hair out]

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
15-11-2014, 09:17 AM
I wish I could go back in time and beat the shit out of my 15 year old self. Dodgy Or hell, even my 20 year old self. But no. I stuck around for years and years and years like the idiot I am because la-la-sparkles and people can change and all that bullshit. Angry

[+] 3 users Like Escape Artist's post
15-11-2014, 09:20 AM
(15-11-2014 09:17 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  I wish I could go back in time and beat the shit out of my 15 year old self. Dodgy Or hell, even my 20 year old self. But no. I stuck around for years and years and years like the idiot I am because la-la-sparkles and people can change and all that bullshit. Angry

Hug Is OK. You made it out. La-la-sparkles Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
15-11-2014, 09:23 AM
(15-11-2014 09:20 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(15-11-2014 09:17 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  I wish I could go back in time and beat the shit out of my 15 year old self. Dodgy Or hell, even my 20 year old self. But no. I stuck around for years and years and years like the idiot I am because la-la-sparkles and people can change and all that bullshit. Angry

Hug Is OK. You made it out. La-la-sparkles Smile

Sure I made it out, but because we have children together, I still have to deal with his stupid ass. And I'm fucking sick of it.