Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
15-11-2014, 11:03 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(15-11-2014 10:53 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(15-11-2014 10:38 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Next time give her Tylenol when you leave for the appointment. And give it to her as directed for a couple doses. Also move the leg a lot. It helps disburse the vaccine.

I'll try that next time thank you. The doctor never mentioned any of that. I'm pretty angry.

Not all babies react the same. It's like some people get real sore from a tetanus shot and others don't.

Now you know how she reacts to that type of vaccination so you can take some steps to make it easier on her next time.

My son broke out in measles after his first MMR. I still went forward with the boosters.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-11-2014, 11:05 AM
(15-11-2014 11:03 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(15-11-2014 10:53 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I'll try that next time thank you. The doctor never mentioned any of that. I'm pretty angry.

Not all babies react the same. It's like some people get real sore from a tetanus shot and others don't.

Now you know how she reacts to that type of vaccination so you can take some steps to make it easier on her next time.

My son broke out in measles after his first MMR. I still went forward with the boosters.

Oh man...I hope this was the worst of it. Lol
15-11-2014, 01:10 PM (This post was last modified: 15-11-2014 01:16 PM by Free Thought.)
(15-11-2014 11:05 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(15-11-2014 11:03 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Not all babies react the same. It's like some people get real sore from a tetanus shot and others don't.

Oh man...I hope this was the worst of it. Lol

Don't worry; we have scientificans working on alternative (and cheaper) methods of vaccination which involve less stabby-stabby. Like via inhalers and transgenic plants.

Might not get there too soon, but damnit we're workin' on it.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
15-11-2014, 07:47 PM
this has become every single day for me the last few weeks

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
15-11-2014, 07:49 PM
(15-11-2014 07:47 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  this has become every single day for me the last few weeks

Dat audio quality...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
16-11-2014, 09:12 AM
Why the fuck does this Medieval II install take for-fucking-ever to complete?

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
16-11-2014, 01:22 PM
Do
Not
Want
To
Leave
Warm
Cocoon.
Undecided

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 5 users Like kim's post
16-11-2014, 02:02 PM
Had a long evening of food and music yesterday, but going through a construction zone in Cambridge on the way home at 1:00AM, I hit a piece of granite curbing that was sticking out in the road. Angry Flat tire. Weeping

Pulled over, changed it in the 20°F (-6.5°C) wee hour with assholes zooming by too close. A couple of cars paused to ask if we needed help, although one car with some scary looking people pulled over a half a block away - but they didn't seem interested in us.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-11-2014, 04:46 PM
It's hammering down with rain (which is a rant in itself) and what does my neighbor decide to do at ungodly hours of the morning?
Mow his fucking lawn!
I mean, what even is that!?

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
16-11-2014, 05:28 PM
(16-11-2014 04:46 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  It's hammering down with rain (which is a rant in itself) and what does my neighbor decide to do at ungodly hours of the morning?
Mow his fucking lawn!
I mean, what even is that!?

Hold on; it's pouring with rain and a dude decided to mow his lawn?
That right there is just begging for the mower to get clogged up.
Consider
On the bright side, wont have to deal with that annoying eye and nose irritation which invariably results from bits of grass getting everywhere.